What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » THE DARK SPIRE» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page THE DARK SPIRE
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
07-08-2016 7:01 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Is it like Baldurs Gate?

Dali: Mistakes are almost always of a sacred nature. Never try to correct them. On the contrary: rationalize them, understand them thoroughly. After that, it will be possible for you to sublimate them.

07-08-2016 7:01 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

No, it plays like Strange Journey.

Minus demon fusion.
07-08-2016 7:05 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

But the demon fusion is the best part

Dali: Mistakes are almost always of a sacred nature. Never try to correct them. On the contrary: rationalize them, understand them thoroughly. After that, it will be possible for you to sublimate them.

07-08-2016 7:05 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I know right? It's a travesty.
07-08-2016 8:14 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Jack Crawford:
Quote by Gudetama:
I remember nothing about this game except that I had fond memories of it.

Play Stranger of Sword City.

Custom portraits, full custom party, the works.

I'm burned out on Experience DRPGs right now, which who thought a few years ago we'd have enough DRPGs that we could get tired of them. Plus 7th Dragon comes out on Tuesday so I'm set for the genre.

Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » THE DARK SPIRE