What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » 420 imbibe Aglophatis everyday» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (6): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 420 imbibe Aglophatis everyday
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
07-07-2016 10:34 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

And let me guess, daddy molested her or something.

Poe: I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.

07-07-2016 10:55 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You're correct about the enemies also. The ones in 2 were more interesting because...

...Well really 2 was just overall more interesting with the whole psychodynamic or whatever angle.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

07-07-2016 10:57 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Kandi Kayne:
And let me guess, daddy molested her or something.

I remember so little about the movie, like I said it's 95 minutes you'll never get back, but no they just pretty much have Claudia as "bad for the sake of being bad" in that.

Now in the game....also no, it's more subtle than that.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

07-07-2016 11:14 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

How dare they do that to your waifu

07-07-2016 11:59 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Kandi Kayne:
How dare they do that to your waifu

It's a shanda and there's an ongoing legal proceeding involving defamation that I'm not at liberty to discuss.

Wifey called Alessa Gillespie as a character witness, despite my objections this is a civil matter and a reality altering ghost would possibly induce a mistrial or contempt of court fine. Long story short the statue of justice started crying blood and one of the baliffs was torn inside out and now it's a change of venue.

Quote by Alizarin:

07-10-2016 2:51 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Searching for Halo of the Sun in images brings up far too many people with Halo of the Sun tattoos.

Even one was like "Hm no this is not nerdy enough so I am going to put the fucking "I see that town" line underneath of it!"

07-10-2016 3:10 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well see. This just represents the decadent breakdown of The Order and their abandonment of the true mission of the rebirth of paradise through...

*eyes dart to side, Claudia starts making a "keep going" motion*

...The rebirth of god.

Shes holding a knife. Please help.

Quote by Alizarin:

07-13-2016 3:50 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Silent Hill Revelation Pyramid Head

....I'm not even gonna go into it. This is the finale of "revelation", everybody.

They kinda ruin Pyramid Head too, along with...just...all the other things. He's just inexplicably there and apparently now a good guy.

The other 80 odd minutes are equally as fucking stupid and boring. I dunno why I suffered through actually watching it once.

Quote by Alizarin:

07-13-2016 7:46 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That fight scene is bad and everyone who took part in it should feel bad

07-13-2016 7:56 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It was just such a dull and boring movie. When it was on tv I don't think I even saw the part I linked because by that point I was...just doing chores or something with it on in the background or something.

edit: Oh god, wait, I forgot. The AWFUL cgi monster Mannequin Spider (reuploaded)

This is coming from someone with legitimate arachnophobia, when that thing showed up I almost began laughing.

Quote by Alizarin:

Pages (6): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » 420 imbibe Aglophatis everyday