What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » The Wasteland  » Can I get a whut whut» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (8): « first ... « previous 6 7 [8] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Can I get a whut whut
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
09-03-2011 8:53 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm just thinking a game will get boring eventually.
09-03-2011 10:17 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Awesome Tall Super Holy Friendly Pale Angel:
I'm just thinking a game will get boring eventually.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

09-10-2011 5:44 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ooh, spaghetti
03-20-2012 1:36 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Littlefinger:
IN ALL OF MY THOUSAND YEARS OF INTERNET BROWSING, NEVER HAVE I SEEN ANYPLACE WHERE AWARDS ARE A GOOD IDEA

Biggest Jerk Award

Megaman X Prime

Music Snob Award

Necro

Neurotic Paranoia Award

Sharp

Most Sinus Problems Award

Big Money

Karl Pilkington: If you sit in a bath of pineapple chunks, it can kill you. That's well documented.

03-20-2012 3:29 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Finally, the recognition I deserve!

03-20-2012 4:08 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Awesome

Karl Pilkington: If you sit in a bath of pineapple chunks, it can kill you. That's well documented.

03-21-2012 7:39 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

What, nobody's a bigger jerk than me? I call shenanigans!
03-21-2012 1:09 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

*begins playing the music they use to cut off speeches*

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

03-21-2012 1:19 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

if by some bizarre sequence of events I ever get an oscar

look, I'm not ruling it out ok

I'm gonna go up and grab it step up to the microphone and say "I'd like to fuck the academy" and see if it gets past the censors

03-21-2012 2:51 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well there is a tape delay of a few seconds... gotta be shocking.
03-21-2012 4:20 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I just +d you, not because of your post but because now you have 999

03-22-2012 8:54 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

People keep negging me for saying Doom gets boring after too long... Frown
03-22-2012 5:49 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

No, that was just me.
03-22-2012 9:55 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Glory:
Neurotic Paranoia Award

Sharp

Quote:
"I feel like my old self again. Neurotic, paranoid, totally inadequate, completely insecure. It's a pleasure."

Quote by Alizarin:

03-22-2012 11:11 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

What was that from?
03-23-2012 12:25 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Maybe I got it out of order. Thats googles fault.

Quote by Alizarin:

07-16-2016 8:11 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The word I must get in is: alabaster

07-17-2016 1:12 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That's a fantastic word.
Pages (8): « first ... « previous 6 7 [8] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » The Wasteland  » Can I get a whut whut