What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » Setsuna IS CRAP» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Setsuna IS CRAP
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
01-31-2016 8:08 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's exactly like CT, as in you get double and triple techs

Lincoln: If it ever reach us it must spring up amongst us; it cannot come from abroad. If destruction be our lot we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen we must live through all time or die by suicide.

01-31-2016 8:54 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

awesome

theres enough games coming out for ps4 that i feel justified in buying one once i have the money

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

02-02-2016 9:09 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Hannibal Lecter:
awesome

theres enough games coming out for ps4 that i feel justified in buying one once i have the money

PS4 MASTER RACE YASSSSSSS

Plus it's region free so you can import that Kamen rider beat em up game and get your Japanese practice in.

03-25-2016 8:34 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Setsuna is coming out for Steam!

Lincoln: If it ever reach us it must spring up amongst us; it cannot come from abroad. If destruction be our lot we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen we must live through all time or die by suicide.

03-26-2016 10:21 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I was holding out hope for that, yeah.
03-27-2016 10:52 AMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I have the soundtrack, and sometimes I swear I almost expect the songs to divert into something I've heard before, it's very good though.
03-27-2016 8:27 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

This game looks so good

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

07-30-2016 6:35 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

So, Setsuna is garbage

Why?

- You have to kill an enemy eight or more times to get all of its drops

- You can use more MP to cast a double tech early, aka before the other partner is ready. This means you can cast the damn thing twice

- Your techs can get a new bonus every fight but its random, and you have a limited number of bonus slots

- The story is a slow build that leads nowhere

- One of the characters is Auron

- The Flux system (the tech abuse) makes the game piss easy. Can be avoided obviously, by just not using it

- The music is not catchy, nor memorable, and sounds like an autistic person playing piano at times

07-30-2016 7:07 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

This kind of reminds me of arcanum where some things just seemed kind of broken.

The difference being pretty much that aside from that arcanum was, you know, good.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » Setsuna IS CRAP