What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » Heroes of Mana» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Heroes of Mana
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
02-20-2012 4:06 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well yeah, that's what you should do.
08-14-2016 11:46 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Bill Cipher:
sid miers gettysburg and the total war series weren't like that

This game isn't two player, is it?

Wouldn't that be the most lol thing to beat Sharp at Gettysburg

Necro:ugh red, i like googling her every so often because i like to irritate myself

08-14-2016 4:43 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Kandi Kayne:
Quote by Bill Cipher:
sid miers gettysburg and the total war series weren't like that

This game isn't two player, is it?

Wouldn't that be the most lol thing to beat Sharp at Gettysburg

There was multiplayer.

Unfortunately because the games from 1997 it used gamespy so that's largely impossible cause that shit fell.

Maybe that's why it isn't on steam or gog...maybe I still have the cd somewhere. But I keep hoping it'll show up on one of those sites.

Cause yeah, then that could happen.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » Heroes of Mana