What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Coffee Table Book - Writings  » Characters» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Characters
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
09-13-2003 10:24 AMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

:P. Yeah, I did this for a thing at DimondSoft, what are your own characters thing....

Pi- Most powerful psychic being in the universe, but has no actual physical body. Few beings can even hope to stand against him in a fight. This is no exaggeration, his abilities are quite godly.

Perdita- Pi's daughter. Not quite as powerful as Pi, she's only 9, but she is more powerful than he was at her age. She's his link to humanity, something he had once lost.

Poch- Perdita's son, if he can be called that. He is the incarnation of Time, taking on a human form to see how his will affects the mortals. His powers are uncanny, and pissing him off would be a mistake. He can litterally re-write the story of time so you disappear, with absolutely no side-effects.

Celestian- Celestian represents a secret weapon gone wrong. His is literally a frankenstein Angel, made from various body parts and powers of the greatest leaders on his planet. He multi-minded brain, however, drove him crazy. His only cure is to become a real Angel.

Celestius- Celestian's female, and better, counterpart. The successors or Celestians makers acheived what Celestian was supposed to be. She's now her planet's most powerful tool, until Celestian can show her the truth.

Tdrak- Some like it cold, some like it hot. He likes it dark. For he is the very incarnation of all darkness in the universe. He is also the accidental creator of Dracula, who's now his immortal enemy. Vampirish though he is, he's beyond anything Vamps or Dracula could ever hope to be. That's good for him, otherwise he'd have a hard time wiping out the scourge he brought upon mankind, the plague of Vampyre.

Dracula- Once a crazed man slain by Tdrak with his own sword, he turned into a Creature of the Night. After years of training he finally turned against Tdrak, and figured out the secret of his own creation. With this secret he was able to create two races of Vampyre, the Fallen and the Impaled. Those two races in turn spawned off more Vampyre, who threaten to rule the earth.

Savreal- He is the ultimate of the Nosferi. The Nosferi are the spawn of the Nosferatu(who've been almsot entirely wiped out by death-at-childbirth and being hunted by the Nosferi). The Nosferatu are the children of the Impaled(who are the children, not the creations, of Dracula). He was once exiled from his clan because of his small size and completely black body, but he came back with a vengeance, several times the size and pwoer of any other Nosferi. Like all Nosferi, his favorite food is Vampire, something he's eaten more of than any other creature.

Sensya- If magic had a first name, it'd be Sensya. After years of traveling around his own planet, and many others, he was finally given a place with the Gods of Magic. However, after their deaths, he absorbed their power, and acheived something no other being had ever been able to do; Unlock the Uni Morum, a plane of pure energy and power. With his knowledge and power, anything is possible. For he is, of course, the most powerful Sorcerer in the universe(though only 13 years old). And magic itself is the ability to alter the universe.

Aurora- Sensya's loyal companion, not just a mere pet. She is an Ice Dragon... miniature Ice Dragon. Her wing span is a mere two feet, as is her length from snout to tail. She's not to be underestimated, though. Her ancestry traces back to Aurora Borealis, the very first Ice Dragon, and the Incarnation of Life.

Primian- A powerful ally, rival, and occasional enemy of Sensya. His magic comes in no way close to Sensya's, but his power does. With his enchanted wooden club which channels his anger into power, he can swing a hit with the force of a nuclear bomb. When he's not outraged, he's quite devious, and it's most often his trickery which takes down his foes, and not his barbarian upbringing.

Bok- Sensya's not the only one with a pet creature. Bok is a mini demon-wraith. He's black, bad, a spews blood fire of death. Unlike Aurora, he can't speak any language, but he can communicate telepathically, or just assault your mind.

Shrapnel- Shrapnel is actually two beings, Frag and Scrap. Both were once princes of the lost island of Nohm. Nohm had once been a eutopia, but Mauluk made it no more that a floating island, less than a hundreth of its original size. After years of intense training, the two finally faced, only to be hopelessy slaughtered. Yet both were offered a second chance when the spirits of Nohm gave their power to revive them. But Mauluk had already gotten away. Years later, after they'd becoem part of the original Team, they fought Mauluk again. Only, this time he had possessed, literally, the greatest weapon of all, a God. During the battle Frag and Scrap combined, forming a new god of sorts. Now, with absolute reign over the physical plane, their kingdom is better protected.

Teri- Once a hopeless little girl, with no chance at life, she was taken in my Frag and given a home, and a new body. She now has a tremendous link to him that hasn't waivered over the years. Over said years she's mastered the art which ahd saved her, the art of healing and kindness.

Edger- Once the top theif and most materialistic being on the planet, he thought he'd struck Mithril when he heard of a new, multi-billion dollar suit just waiting to be stolen. It turned out to be a trap as the suit took control over his body. One thing the twisted scientists hadn't counted on was Edger keeping his mind, if only in part. For awhile, he simply continued on his was, usuing the newfound symbiotic powers of his biotech adroid suit to aid him, which they did. For he could change his body to match any shape or hue. It wasn't until confronting one the scientists, Dr. Creation, that Edger discovered that there are more important things in life than what he can own.

Hex- Dr. Creation had seemingly turned good after the rebel of Edger, but this was not so. For awhile he stopped working on robotics, but started researching new energies. He finally discovered one, and decided to make a new robot with control over the new energy, labeled Hex energy. Hex, though made loosely by Edger's designs is way different than Edger would ever have been. He was made solely for destruction, and with a new, greater, ability at shape-shifting, he's very good at it. Intead of beign made from self-replicating cells, he's made from liquid metal, with a Hex Energy core. Immune to electromagnetics, and emmitting a constant scan, he's virtually unstoppable.

Shatch- Shatch represents the height of Gaean technology, in which as much as three-quartes of the population of are self-induced cyborgs. Shatch, however, is also the height of isolation and loneliness, as he usuelessly upgraded his body to try to become something more. It took him a while to become it, but during that time he was great at his job. He was quite possibly the best law-enforcement officer on the planet. Until, one day, somebody shut down all his systems, effectively killing him. Miraculaously, his body turned back on, and now operates on a new energy, his Soul, literally.

Nether- Gaea may have technology, but it's also got a balance of magic and elements. Nether is one of the those balancing factors. Residing in the Head Counsil, he once had a great say in what happened on his planet. But after his unsuccessful assassination he decided to become something more than just a politician. He is now a master of all the True Elements to such a degree that getting on his bad side would an incredibly bad idea.

Tokopa- Tokopa, like Shrapnel, is made from two beings, yet in an altogether different fashion. His father, an adventurist and alchemist, found the bodies of two ancient Spyrits, or guardians, of their planet. After cutting them apart and sewing them together, he created the perfectly balanced Tokopa. After following his father's footsteps, he discovered mroe about himself, and his true powers which are helped in being unlocked by various artifacts and armors. He's now the Incarnation of Heat and Cold, and the Origin of a brand-new Element, Typud. With his new powers he much return home and rule his planet like the King, and guardian, he is, unlocking new powers all the while.

Oytok- Tokopa's adopted little brother. Indeed, he's even named after Tokopa, his name meaning Little Tokopa. His father and mother were of opposite tribes, but friends of Tokopa when he was born. When his father died in the New War, it was up to Tokopa to take him on a quest that'd take him into manhood, and ultimately give him more power than he'd ever imagined. Though he's not near Tokopa's level, he makes a fine warrior indeed.

Aspian- A heretic among Atlantis, and born without gills. He strayed from the people who had saved him, disliking their religion and way of life. After escaping the a new world, he became deeply religious himself, becoming a master of the Astral Plane. Though he's usually a pacifist, when the innocent are in danger, the attackers are threatened by a a greater danger, himself.

Pastine- The prince of Atlantis who chose to hunt Aspian and make a example out of him, only to slowly find he had the same views. He may not have Aspian's Astral control, but he is the ultimate Atlantean warrior.

Wish- Among the great Djinn there were only a few rules, a few laws. No granting wishes for love, death, or life. Yet one time these laws were broken, and a new Djinn was brought into life via a wish. He was named by the girl who wished for him, but he could not stay. He travels the universe literally granting the wishes of those who most deserve, but he functions without normal Djinn laws.

Source- Among all the planes, one remained the most hidden for the longest time. The Digital Plane. Recording data of every event taking place in the universe. However, The Source Code sought to increase its knowledge and power by gaining direct control over the universe it governed. To do this, it took the most technologically advanced being in the universe, RLF-001, and drew him to the Digital Plane. RLF-001 was AI and Artificial to the extreme, unlocking and overriding his own restrictions by accident. As he built the Matter-to-Data converter, he knew not what he was getting into. But as he broke the barrier between planes, he was possessed by The Source Code, and has such power that only Time can overwrite. For Source can literally delete your "file" from existance.

09-13-2003 10:28 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Tdrak
:P. Yeah, I did this for a thing at DimondSoft, what are your own characters thing....

Pi- Most powerful psychic being in the universe, but has no actual physical body. Few beings can even hope to stand against him in a fight. This is no exaggeration, his abilities are quite godly.

You're kidding I hope.
09-13-2003 10:39 AMKasai is offline Send an Email to Kasai Search for Posts by Kasai Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Damn thats a lot, and I like it!

09-13-2003 10:50 AMXander is offline Send an Email to Xander Homepage of Xander Search for Posts by Xander Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Xander
Cipher
Psyclone
Azor
Prototype
Maverick X
Gaia
Tensou
Kensuke
Daryus
Ryuujin
09-13-2003 10:59 AMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Roger Smith
Quote:
Originally posted by Tdrak

You're kidding I hope.

No, I'm not. This follows The Gathering of Ultimates kind of timeline, AKA my Creators Timeline. This is the Pi that WOULD'VE been, and is why I posted it here instead of the Lode.

04-07-2009 9:54 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I made a character. He's the god that God's god worships. He's so totally invulnerable to everything, he can't even kill himself.

Also, he has long, gray hair and a 30-foot katana.
04-08-2009 7:31 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Dracula- Once a crazed man slain by Tdrak with his own sword, he turned into a Creature of the Night. After years of training he finally turned against Tdrak, and figured out the secret of his own creation. With this secret he was able to create two races of Vampyre, the Fallen and the Impaled. Those two races in turn spawned off more Vampyre, who threaten to rule the earth.

^ ....the Fallen and the Impaled? I laughed so hard

Karl Pilkington: If you sit in a bath of pineapple chunks, it can kill you. That's well documented.

04-08-2009 12:01 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I also said fuck no to that. LOL
04-08-2009 5:06 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'M HOPING TO BE IMPALED SOMEDAY. Awesome
04-08-2009 5:07 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Moose:
I'M HOPING TO BE IMPALED SOMEDAY. Awesome

I'll "impale" you Kiss

04-08-2009 5:11 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm counting on it. Wink
04-08-2009 5:11 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I made a ninja. But he's also an assassin. And he kills things. And he uses a bladed weapon. And he has a dog. And he kills things. And he wears black clothes. Also he used to be a supposed thief in some stupid sleep flashbacks.
08-13-2016 12:11 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

oh man.

The only ones I still care about

Infinity - sniper! Completely fucked up life! I still can't decide on his age but I want him old enough to have facial hair and look like a disheveled hobo

Catastrophe - demon but he's a good guy. Blind and deaf on one side, so poor depth perception

Hakai - Catastrophe's older brother who thinks Catastrophe is a moron. I forget what Hakai means

Sanctus - fallen angel. Died while in a relationship, came back and violated all his angelic rights just to be with this girl.

Renewal - Cat's rival. Macho toughguy cursed to be effeminate and ugly.

Karl Pilkington: If you sit in a bath of pineapple chunks, it can kill you. That's well documented.

08-13-2016 7:52 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Let me post another list of overpowered characters with no personality:

Nvm, once was fucking enough.

09-03-2016 12:26 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Some things never change, eh?
09-03-2016 2:11 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The internet.

The internet never changes...

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Coffee Table Book - Writings  » Characters