What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » Star Citizen» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Star Citizen
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
04-18-2016 8:50 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

This atrocious fat blob is head of this game that has made over 100 million for doing jack shit

The goons searched his old website and you can guess what they found!

He stalks/stalked a newscaster from his local Fox affiliate

He's a pedophile that worked in a school

Quote:
<Trelane> Sometimes I envy the Japanese. Like, I bet their Ramen is much better than the crappy Ramen we have here. Also, the radiation from Nagasaki and Hiroshima will one day result in the creation of Nipponese Supermen
<LOAF> And they get to have sex with thirteen year olds all the time. Instead of once or twice a month.

(he is "LOAF")

He's been deleting stuff, nothing to hide, just a joke site right?

Moose: I wonder how many trannies were created from Chun-Li players losing to Guile.

04-18-2016 3:45 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Sometimes I envy the Japanese. Like, I bet their Ramen is much better than the crappy Ramen we have here. Also, the radiation from Nagasaki and Hiroshima will one day result in the creation of Nipponese Supermen

First, that's not how radiation works. Even if it did the combined kiloton yield of fat man and little boy probably wouldn't be remotely high enough for your deranged, borderline racist, fanfiction.

Secondly, the Japanese invented instant ramen in 1958, so if you're gonna romanticize a foreign nation in a belittling way and be self-loathing about the west at least get your facts straight.

Also, HOLY SHIT that stalker website about a local news reporter is like the most bizarre fucking thing I've ever witnessed. I knew 'spergins were insane and tend to fixate on random things, but that's a whole other level.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

04-19-2016 5:39 PMManchester Devil is offline Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The whole 'man, isn't Japan brilliant' thing about ramen and their age of consent just looks silly when you actually look up said age of consent.

Quote by Wikipedia's 'Ages of Consent in Asia article' :
The Japanese Penal Code sets a minimal age of consent of 13. However, the Children Welfare Act chapter 34 forbids any act of "fornication" (淫行) with children (here defined as anyone under 18 years of age) with prefectures and districts specifying further details in (largely similar) "obscenity ordinances" (淫行条例) like adding exemptions for sex in the context of a sincere romantic relationship (typically determined by parental approval). The age of marriage is 16 for girls and 18 for boys, with parental consent, or 20 otherwise.

And that's before we go into the whole 'stalked a newscaster on the internet' shitstorm. Oh man, Six-slices-short-of-a-Loaf is trying to palm this off as a silly coming-of-age misstep is just tragic if it weren't for the fact he's trying, and failing, to cover his tracks.

And this dude gets to rake in shitloads of money without his game going anywhere, magic.

R.I.P. Mother: 14/01/1955 - 03/04/2017

R.I.P. Brother: 22/01/1981 - 03/12/2018

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharp
It gets weirder too. I just realized...if..if he nailed her he technically had sex with everything and everyone on the internet. Including this forum.

Except he ALSO posts on this forum....so....so then is it masturbation? This is fucking trippy, how did I not realize this before.

Quote:
Originally posted by Holly
Your computer magically produces hentai?!

04-19-2016 6:32 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's going somewhere, it's just not going anywhere fast enough to justify the amount of money. The progress he's shown is impressive in regards to what he's doing, but I've heard tell he is very much a perfectionist and has had the FPS segment redone from the ground up once already, plus the size of the game is rumored to have to require a fucking harddrive to actually work.

However, I have doubts that it will ever be finished because he wants it to be 'perfect'.
04-19-2016 7:31 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

This way he gets tons of money.
04-19-2016 8:40 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Manchester Devil:
The whole 'man, isn't Japan brilliant' thing about ramen and their age of consent just looks silly when you actually look up said age of consent.

Quote by Wikipedia's 'Ages of Consent in Asia article' :
The Japanese Penal Code sets a minimal age of consent of 13. However, the Children Welfare Act chapter 34 forbids any act of "fornication" (淫行) with children (here defined as anyone under 18 years of age) with prefectures and districts specifying further details in (largely similar) "obscenity ordinances" (淫行条例) like adding exemptions for sex in the context of a sincere romantic relationship (typically determined by parental approval). The age of marriage is 16 for girls and 18 for boys, with parental consent, or 20 otherwise.

Japan is very much a patriarchy, from everything I've read their culture was always like that and it probably always will be like that.

Which is probably why you end up seeing so many people who are pederasts or abusers embracing the weeaboo thing, because in their madness they think Japan is a magical island kingdom where they can follow their base instincts and nobody will have a problem.

Quote:
The progress he's shown is impressive in regards to what he's doing

Still fucking insane though.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

04-19-2016 9:35 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

What even is this game?

04-19-2016 10:03 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Diglett:
It's going somewhere, it's just not going anywhere fast enough to justify the amount of money. The progress he's shown is impressive in regards to what he's doing, but I've heard tell he is very much a perfectionist and has had the FPS segment redone from the ground up once already, plus the size of the game is rumored to have to require a fucking harddrive to actually work.

However, I have doubts that it will ever be finished because he wants it to be 'perfect'.

Wasn't there some fairly infamous game that flopped after a similar development process.

Battlecruiser3000 or something?

Quote by Alizarin:

04-19-2016 10:08 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Edger:
What even is this game?

I'm assuming its this: Star Citizen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Quote:
Star Citizen will consist of two main components: first-person space combat, mining, exploration and trading with first-person shooter elements in a massively multiplayer persistent universe and customizable private servers,[9][10] and a branching single-player and drop-in co-operative multiplayer campaign titled Squadron 42.[8] The game is built on a modified CryEngine and will feature Oculus Rift support.[3][11]

Yeah, this...doesn't seem like it's a thing that ever happens. It's like a word salad of "hot" phrases (MMO! SPACE SIM! BRANCHING PLOT! COOP! OCULUS RIFT!)

Which kinda suggests a scam or at least an idea that's never gonna go anywhere because it didn't get past a random notion.

Quote by Alizarin:

08-26-2016 11:23 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

They applauded footage of Star Citizen at that recent game expo (was it E3?) because a ship door was finally able to properly open.

Moose: I wonder how many trannies were created from Chun-Li players losing to Guile.

08-27-2016 12:03 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh game of the year right there. Door technology.

Quote by Alizarin:

09-03-2016 12:23 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You do know the game kickstarted millions upon millions right
09-03-2016 3:01 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Why it's almost as if people on kickstarter are cretins with more money than sense.

(Far as I can tell the only worthwhile thing kickstarter has ever produced was the film "Absentia". Otherwise it's all scams or crap.)

Quote by Alizarin:

Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » Star Citizen