What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » The Wasteland  » Rosa's Rambles» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (24): « first ... « previous 22 23 [24] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Rosa's Rambles
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
08-29-2011 9:23 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

To blow your mind?

Larry David: I've led this empty life for over forty years and now I can pass that heritage on and ensure that the misery will continue for at least one more generation.

08-31-2011 6:37 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Wasn't somewhere we were like a Doom level, dear?
08-31-2011 9:52 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Probably. We ARE in New York.

Larry David: I've led this empty life for over forty years and now I can pass that heritage on and ensure that the misery will continue for at least one more generation.

04-23-2013 2:40 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Lady Rosalind:
Contemporary dance takes so much out of you.

I don't know what that is, but if its anything like contemporary "art" seems to be I'm assuming this bitch was a stripper?

I'm sorry, that's insulting..strippers are probably more legitimate.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

04-23-2013 3:32 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

No, she does mean what she says.
04-23-2013 3:41 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Pearly Gates:
My uncle has a pool table in his basement. Also a dart board.

And a mini-bar.

My basement was used as a shelter by the residents during a battle. I forget if I have a direct account citing this or if it's just sort of obvious.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

08-13-2016 12:50 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Bill Cipher:
Did I mention that I played pool last night for the first time in like..ages, and through some bizarrre amount of luck actually managed to win...I think twice.

And I'm like godawful at pool

I haven't played pool in forever but it's pretty lol and fun

09-07-2016 2:11 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I am disastrously bad at pool.
09-07-2016 5:12 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Lady Rosalind:
Why am I subjecting the human race to my ramblings?!

Another eternal question for the ages.

Quote:
I AM A RAINBOW OF COMMENT...GIVE ME MY COLOURS.

Crimson is a color and I own knives you can borrow, if you require color.

Quote:
Humour me with responses! I'm a boring gal. I need some sprucing up I believe. All comments taken onboard. All comments welcome and appreciated! Pleased

I really doubt all comments would be appreciated. You are, however, correct that you are boring.

Quote:
I'm just musically obsessed. And dramatically obsessed. So sue me

My legal counsel will be in touch, then. I expect this to be rather protracted as apparently it's very easy to sue for libel or defamation under the SURPRISE, COCKFAGS!n or british legal system. Bring your checkbook because I can cook up something plausible.

If I recall that's kind of how your relationship with mal ended, more or less.

Quote by Alizarin:

09-07-2016 1:06 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

i got a conundrum for you. perhaps mal did RAEP her. he was sex obsessed and generally filth. so i can see it. probably wasn't outwardly RAEP rather coercive and or pressured, but still.

09-07-2016 3:44 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Where'd that come from? Something mentioned her?

Reminds me that I have no contact info for Mal anymore.

09-07-2016 4:09 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I saw him on SA once. He kind of ignored me when I prodded him, hah.
09-07-2016 4:51 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

he knows the goons would destroy him if they knew of all he did.

09-07-2016 5:55 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

My assumption is they've both fallen victim to the rampaging gangs roaming SURPRISE, COCKFAGS! fighting for the few remaining stores of gasoline.

Quote by Alizarin:

09-07-2016 6:17 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Awesome

Pages (24): « first ... « previous 22 23 [24] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » The Wasteland  » Rosa's Rambles