What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » Irony of the Highest Order» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Irony of the Highest Order
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
03-24-2008 12:25 AMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

LIVIN' IN A LONELY WORLD

SHE TOOK THE MIDNIGHT TRAIN GOIN' AN-NY-WHERE

03-24-2008 2:36 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by King Dedede
LIVIN' IN A LONELY WORLD

SHE TOOK THE MIDNIGHT TRAIN GOIN' AN-NY-WHERE

o/~ A-A-A-NY-WHERE o/~

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

03-24-2008 3:17 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

JUST A CITY BOY, BORN AND RAISED IN SOUTH DETROOOIT.

HE TOOK THE MIDNIGHT TRAIN GOIN' AN-NY-WHERE.
03-24-2008 4:49 PMOptimus Cack is offline Send an Email to Optimus Cack Homepage of Optimus Cack Search for Posts by Optimus Cack Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

A SINGER IN A SMOKEY ROOM
THE SMELL OF WINE AND CHEAP PERFUME
FOR A SMILE THEY CAN SHARE THE NIGHT
IT GOES ON AND ON AND ON AND ON~

03-27-2008 1:25 PMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

TDottle is a wretched hive of scum, villainy, and faux-macho elitism

Which is lol as I keep coming here and bitch about how much this place sucks. I guess I should just start sucking dicks.

03-27-2008 4:21 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I bitch, you bitch, we all bitch for ice cream.
03-27-2008 4:36 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That's not what he said originally.
03-27-2008 7:49 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Suzaku Kururugi
TDottle is a wretched hive of scum, villainy, and faux-macho elitism

Which is lol as I keep coming here and bitch about how much this place sucks. I guess I should just start sucking dicks.

Where's the macho

I ain't seeing it

And dude you post on 4chan
03-28-2008 5:17 PMOptimus Cack is offline Send an Email to Optimus Cack Homepage of Optimus Cack Search for Posts by Optimus Cack Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by X-sah
And dude you post on 4chan

NO U

03-28-2008 5:23 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, I mean... come on.
03-28-2008 5:32 PMOptimus Cack is offline Send an Email to Optimus Cack Homepage of Optimus Cack Search for Posts by Optimus Cack Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Optimus Cack
NO U

03-28-2008 6:22 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

YOU FAIL
03-31-2008 4:56 PMOptimus Cack is offline Send an Email to Optimus Cack Homepage of Optimus Cack Search for Posts by Optimus Cack Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Quote:
NO U

03-31-2008 5:39 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
NO U

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

09-15-2016 6:37 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Old Gabén:
Quote:
Originally posted by Hol
Psssh right, when I tell people the truth they either bitch and hold a grudge or run away and hold a grudge, so as long as I'm here we won't be seeing any of him

IT MUST BE A TERRIBLE BURDEN TO LIE ALL THE TIME TO THE PEOPLE YOU'D LIKE TO KEEP AROUND

I tell the truth to my two bffs and X all the time, and they still stick around. And most of the dudes who held a grudge with me came back and were like "yep, you were right" or dropped the grudge

Descartes: An optimist may see a light where there is none, but why must the pessimist always run to blow it out?

09-17-2016 12:16 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

See: Krashu and girlfriend
Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » Irony of the Highest Order