What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » Recommend me music.» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Recommend me music.
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
09-16-2016 12:37 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I will listen to anything, once. I've got a huge memcard with 47 gigs to fill!

Link youtubes at least, ok? You can suggest single songs or artists or albums.

NO JOY DIVISION! I've already gone down that road...

Necro:ugh red, i like googling her every so often because i like to irritate myself

09-17-2016 12:04 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

what kinda music we looking for

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

09-17-2016 12:18 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Princess Pony:
I will listen to anything, once. I've got a huge memcard with 47 gigs to fill!

Link youtubes at least, ok? You can suggest single songs or artists or albums.

NO JOY DIVISION! I've already gone down that road...

*Opens mouth to say something, immediately stops and sits back down twiddling with phone. Mutters "springsteen" almost inaudibly*

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

09-17-2016 1:49 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Dennis Reynolds:
what kinda music we looking for

Anything.

Even some weird "artsy" shit I will listen to. Hell, Alec had me listen to techno rap in Hebrew

Necro:ugh red, i like googling her every so often because i like to irritate myself

09-17-2016 6:49 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
techno rap in Hebrew

Between this and slavs screaming at you this dude sounds like fun.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

09-18-2016 10:37 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Bill Cipher:
Quote:
techno rap in Hebrew

I'm in for this life myself.

I feel like you mentioned not liking Asian ladies singing before so I'm not sure how much help I can offer out of that area.

09-18-2016 11:57 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Gudetama:
Quote by Bill Cipher:
Quote:
techno rap in Hebrew

I'm in for this life myself.

I feel like you mentioned not liking Asian ladies singing before so I'm not sure how much help I can offer out of that area.

Oh but what about the drummer lady, kavka or something. That's not as much asian ladies singing as much as some asian lady rocking the hell out on drums.

Quote by Alizarin:

09-22-2016 12:18 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Bill Cipher:
*Opens mouth to say something, immediately stops and sits back down twiddling with phone. Mutters "springsteen" almost inaudibly*

*smacks phone out of your hands* SHOW CONFIDENCE, GOD DAMMIT

I like Born to Run I think. And Glory Days isn't that bad. The 80s sound is good, I like 80s cheese.

Oh shit he sang I'm on Fire? lmao this is yet another thing of "I liked these songs but had no idea who sang them"

09-22-2016 3:08 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah that was the boss.

Quote by Alizarin:

09-25-2016 9:16 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

He's some weird Japanese groups you may like or at least appreciate that they aren't idol bullshit.

Charisma.com / HATE

和楽器バンド / 千本桜

マキシマム ザ ホルモン "え・い・り・あ・ん"

FEMM - Fxxk Boyz Get Money (Music Video)

10-16-2016 10:14 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Not ignoring you Pat, just don't have time for clearing out my Sansa right now unfortunately

10-16-2016 10:40 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Your child having a problem?

Quote by Alizarin:

10-17-2016 6:47 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Nah, studying so much

10-17-2016 11:28 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Princess Pony:
Not ignoring you Pat, just don't have time for clearing out my Sansa right now unfortunately

When it comes to music it's probably best everyone ignores me.

10-17-2016 3:48 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

(The grand galactic inquisitor was lol, so if anything that should be taken as kind of a compliment)

Quote by Alizarin:

11-12-2016 11:24 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm going to make a post in this topic when I have the time and energy sometime this week

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » Recommend me music.