What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Spider-Man the Mtv series» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Spider-Man the Mtv series
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
07-24-2003 11:53 PMNo Yung Ill is offline Send an Email to No Yung Ill Homepage of No Yung Ill Search for Posts by No Yung Ill Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

HZ and anyone else can type their reviews about the series here that way we don't waste space in other threads. ~Allen~

07-25-2003 10:34 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Necro: I see.. so Max didn't do anything? o.o What was the second episode? =)
Hollow: Well, he was there in school and was doing work and stuff, talked to people.. But that's all, and Parker didn't act like he was Electro or nothin, was really strange. o.o It was about some girl that was obsessed with Spider-Man, and some machine she made caused her to think Spidey was talking to her and stuff.. It was just funny seeing her trying to kill MJ and stuff. Plus..MJ was being annoying and wanting Parker to share some secrets while she told him secrets of her own. She wrote down that she used to hide in a closet while her parents fought, and would imagine she's on a ship. Peter said that he's allergic to fish. XD And later, he said that he didn't want to share alot of his secrets yet..that'd scare me if someone said that to me. o.o "I'm like that guy in Hannibal that makes clothes out of fat peoples skins"
Necro: Hehehe... hopefully the machine didn't have a vibrate function.. XD Ah.. yeah, MJ came from an abusive home.. she pretended to be the happy party girl at school, but.. But see, in the comics, she went to go live with her Aunt Anna, who was a friend of Mays. And they set Pete and MJ up for a blind date. But they never really became an item, even though MJ wanted it.. Pete liked Gwen more. So MJ dated Harry to try and make Pete jealous.. heh. But when Gwen died, Peter and MJ eventually got closer and shit. And the guy from Silence of the Lambs you noted there.. it's worse than that. It was fatter chicks, so he could make himself a woman suit and be a girl. o.o
Hollow: Okay...that's just disturbing. XD Yeah...but these damn cartoons never decide to have the Gwen chick in them for some reason. Ah well. o.o But hey...at least the other ep had JJ. XD And some Russian terrorists or something..that ep ended abruptly.. Make himself a woman suit and be a girl..? *blinks* Well okay, that's more disturbing. XD

Sum it up: JJ = good, Random terrorists instead of supervillians (or even mediocre villians) = bad

Sometimes I think your boyfriend is apparently the kobayashi maru, there's no way to win.

08-15-2003 11:30 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Tonight was an ep with Kingpin... Which is okay, I liked Kingpin from the old series. What pisses me off though..is that -this- Kingpin is based off the Daredevil movies Kingpin.. >.< Marvel likes basing their series off of the movies now, eh? =P

He liked to eat alot, seemingly..they made jokes about that. His limo had a HAMBURGER ANTENNA..it was quite embarrassing to see this crap actually. XD Kingpin also had a scepter and super strength..not like Hulk or anything but still strong for being a fat guy. All in all, Kingpin sucked.

We also had the lovely 'Mary Jane tries to hook up with Parker' scenes thrown in.. C'mon, this crap is starting to get old..can we make Harry insane already, sport a Goblin costume and ride through the city terrorizing people? Laughing Out Loud I like Harry.

Which reminds me..that ep where Spidey ran into Electro the second time, and saved that girl, MJ, and Harry.. I bet any fangirls watching were saying how 'kawaii' it was when Spidey helped Harry up and shit..I do admit they stood there holding hands for far too long, was very awkward. XD

But anyway, there were alot of jokes made by Spidey in this ep, that made me laugh so..I guess it wasn't so bad. They needed more Harry in there though, the sibling doesn't like him but I do. I like arrogant jerks. Ask around.

Sometimes I think your boyfriend is apparently the kobayashi maru, there's no way to win.

08-14-2010 9:17 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh Doogie Spidey, we hardly knew ye.
08-14-2010 9:25 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

doogie spider-man lives again

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

08-14-2010 9:36 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

WOOT

08-14-2010 9:38 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

GameTrailers - YouTube

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

08-14-2010 9:49 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

When Madam Web shows up, you know something's fucked.
08-14-2010 11:25 PMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Rob Halford:
GameTrailers - YouTube

This trailer reminds me about how I saw spiderman 2099 comics at an antiques store a week ago. It was one of those "wow what the hell is this stuff" moments.

Quote by Brand:
(I was so broke I sold my hair for rent money, just to give you an idea)

08-14-2010 11:31 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Are those "futuristic versions of superheroes" stories ever any good? Like, Batman Beyond always seemed Gay to me.
08-14-2010 11:53 PMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I liked batman beyond, but that's because I'm a cyberpunk fan so I'm fucking Durrrr... about shit like that.

Quote by Brand:
(I was so broke I sold my hair for rent money, just to give you an idea)

08-15-2010 3:07 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

batman beyond.. i dunno, i think it was decent enough for having been made solely to sell a toyline and not having any material to draw off of

i havent seen it in a long time though so i definitely wont vouch for its quality. i thought it was ok when i caught it but not something i went out of my way to watch

i didnt really read much of spider-man 2099, and what i did read i didn't really like as a kid. it's also from the 90s, which was.. a terrible decade for spider-man, so it probably wasn't that good

but i think it looks incredibly cool in video game form

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

08-15-2010 3:53 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Rob Halford:
but i think it looks incredibly cool in video game form

Indeed, though it basically screams, "I LOVED BLADE RUNNER!"
08-15-2010 4:52 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Alizarin:
Quote by Rob Halford:
GameTrailers - YouTube

This trailer reminds me about how I saw spiderman 2099 comics at an antiques store a week ago. It was one of those "wow what the hell is this stuff" moments.

I had a couple of those, they were wacky

It's also weird to know that now they're considered antiques, as I can clearly remember buying them when they were new.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

08-15-2010 5:07 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Probably anything from before 1995 is considered "antique" now.
08-16-2010 7:37 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Marvel likes basing their series off of the movies now, eh? =P

I can't wait for the Elektra series that gets canceled at the first commercial break

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

08-16-2010 7:55 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

My signed card from the Rock is worth 100 bucks.
01-09-2017 10:30 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh my fucking god Nec how did you stand me in 2003??

Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Spider-Man the Mtv series