What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » mengaman and Bof Dragon Quarter» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page mengaman and Bof Dragon Quarter
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
02-04-2011 1:30 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Bloodsucking Bizarre Cool Angsty Artist:
X's dumb bitch dad.

Laughing Out Loud

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

02-22-2011 1:17 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Awesome Tall Super Holy Friendly Pale Angel:
In particular what?

Why did Leda turn into half stone?

Who was the daddy?

Why was Luna letting everyone die even though she hated death?

Aliz: its ok. dustin has guns. we can make this right

02-22-2011 4:34 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Okay, yeah. First one is what the hell.

Second one is also what the hell.

Third one... well, the way I understood it was that she hated everything that LOOKED like death. So if someone was visibly close to death, she'd hate them.
02-22-2011 12:02 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

but yet she wanted everything to be immortal, so I don't get why she didn't just make them all immortal

02-22-2011 12:18 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Bloodsucking Bizarre Cool Angsty Artist:

Who was the daddy?

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

02-22-2011 4:48 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hol: Because she has a weird psychosis from Casshern trying to kill her.

Basically, Casshern almost killing her gave her serious PTSD about death. She doesn't want to heal the sick, only ensure that the healthy live forever. It's very odd.

I seriousky do not know why Casshern is not portrayed as more of a villain in the end, as it's still essentially his fault the whole thing happened.
02-22-2011 5:56 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...Eugenics?

what is this i don't even

Quote by Alizarin:

02-22-2011 6:04 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Poor Sharp not getting it. Hahaha.
01-26-2017 4:00 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Bill Cipher:
I actually don't blame him for that wicker man remake sucking, or not entirely, cause to be honest I was just predisposed to hate that anyway. I mean its not like I'd say the original is some kind of flawless classic but..I always liked it, seems like kinda a niche/cult thing though so.

The original is fucking amazing though, it really is

01-26-2017 4:58 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah I'm not sure why I was being guarded in praising it.

I think it's universally agreed that it's pretty fucking awesome (at least by people who have taste and correct opinions)

Quote by Alizarin:

Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » mengaman and Bof Dragon Quarter