What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » MMO thread copy from DS» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page MMO thread copy from DS
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
08-31-2003 11:42 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well, you just assumed wrong is all. No big deal. =)

It was a dream.

We live inside a dream.

08-31-2003 11:51 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Poo.
09-01-2003 7:46 AMXander is offline Send an Email to Xander Homepage of Xander Search for Posts by Xander Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Louis Cypher
The thing is, awhile ago you gave off the stark impression that you were going to base this on old MMO. Therefore, i assumed you left out the old and expected us to figure out that, well, in all honesty it's the only one worth making comics over!

LMAO! The Chronicles of MMO!!
09-01-2003 11:34 AMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Right..

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

09-06-2003 4:25 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

"The Chronicles of MMO" weren't just focused on Noba and company... Which means that yeah, people can skip over the parts they don't care about I guess. But I'm still going to add them.

And oh, Freezey..don't forget your post you were supposed to make at DS. Don't make me bribe you. Frown

It was a dream.

We live inside a dream.

09-06-2003 4:28 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I actually posted about that.. lemme go copy and paste it.

Quote:
Gah, sorry.. >_<

Well, everyone else submitted what I had submitted already in my hugeass post the forum ate. Only thing that's missing is Rodrigo's sprite I had up.

Well, I got the sprite from Rod's avatar at the other DS on AwAnime, but since it's gone, I can't help now.. Frown I'll ask Rod for his sprites first chance I get, though. Smile

And then Nova posted this..

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

09-06-2003 4:31 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Awwwww..what a dear, thanks to you both. =) Which I'll also be redundant and say on DS as well.. Laughing Out Loud

It was a dream.

We live inside a dream.

09-06-2003 4:34 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

No problem, Hollow. Smile Even though I didn't really do anything worth thanking me for.. =\

Quote by Necro:

i ate the dough

09-06-2003 5:12 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I just lub you, Freeze. ;_; Is that so wrong?

It was a dream.

We live inside a dream.

09-06-2003 5:34 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

:D

Laughing Out Loud

Look, I can express my entire post with two smileys. I AM WIN

Quote by Necro:

i ate the dough

09-06-2003 6:56 PMXander is offline Send an Email to Xander Homepage of Xander Search for Posts by Xander Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

o.o

Look, I expressed my facial expression.
08-13-2016 12:55 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

This thread is bad, CHILD

It made me realize how CHILDISH some people were, CHILD

It was a dream.

We live inside a dream.

01-26-2017 4:34 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Excellent, top tier thread (child)

It was a dream.

We live inside a dream.

01-28-2017 11:59 AMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I don't know what was even going on in here but it looks like forum politics to me.

I was so much less abrasive back then. :/

YaBB Slash. Even that name/term brings me right back. What a different time. I'm surprised this thread doesn't link to anyone's old Livejournal or anything

Quote by Necro:

i ate the dough

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Freeze: 01-28-2017 12:01 PM.

Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » MMO thread copy from DS