What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » She Blinded Me  » The IAT» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The IAT
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
01-28-2017 5:31 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
You have selected the Arab-Muslim Task.

Oh dear there's one about Islam.

lol "how do you feel towards 'other people' " don't even know what the fuck that's supposed to mean. This should be interesting and it's not even started.

Quote:
Here is your result: Your data suggest a strong automatic preference for Other People over Arab Muslims.

Oh man you only saw the tip of the iceberg.

If we're keeping score, I also don't like mormons, unitarians, hardcore right wing protestants..in fact let's just expand that to anybody who is retrograde hardcore.., several things in the catholic church...scientology...fake neo-pagans that don't fucking know about shit...the weirdo atheists who treat not believing in religion as a religion...ummm...oh man there's probably so many others I'm forgetting.

Just the physical manifestation of a trigger warning, probably.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

01-29-2017 6:21 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Princess:
Nah it's not self hating. Legit, some Gay people can be really fucking annoying.

When I said this I forgot to say that the ones that are the most annoying, are the one-note ones. The ones that just are obsessed with their sexuality and sex in general. Ugh.

Karl Pilkington: If you sit in a bath of pineapple chunks, it can kill you. That's well documented.

01-29-2017 10:50 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Princess:
Quote by Princess:
Nah it's not self hating. Legit, some Gay people can be really fucking annoying.

When I said this I forgot to say that the ones that are the most annoying, are the one-note ones. The ones that just are obsessed with their sexuality and sex in general. Ugh.

Ninja!

01-29-2017 11:19 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

If that's meant to mean straight people like that are annoying too, then yes, they are.

Karl Pilkington: If you sit in a bath of pineapple chunks, it can kill you. That's well documented.

01-30-2017 12:10 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That was from me posting a sex joke in the thread I was in right before I got to this one and read that. Plus you know, I was a hot mess in my youth here.

01-30-2017 2:27 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

WE KNOW.

BOY HOWDY DO WE KNOW.
02-12-2017 5:14 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Here is your result: Your data suggest a strong automatic association for American with Native American and Foreign with White American.

Um....they were here first? So....yeah?

I'm a fucking mayflower descendant, I know my people came over on a boat.

I know what they're driving at here. I gotta admit I rolled my eyes at the little questionnaire bit. "How do you feel about native americans". Oh do you mean like the full blooded lakota woman I knew from reenacting? She's awesome. "How do you feel about white americans". Do you mean damo who I'd strangle with piano wire if given the chance?

So I picked "Neutral" cause it fucking depends on the person.

Quote:
Your brain gets confused when the stuff is switched around

Oh and you're aware how there's constantly sirens going by my house (or, hol and x have seen where my bedroom where the computer is and how its facing a main street and near a hospital)?

It judges based on instant reaction. Try doing this when suddenly there's a siren just screeeeaming past you. You'll hit the wrong button.

PS: This tests a racist. For all I know some of those "whitey" pictures could be descendants of native americans. This is all some scam to just make everybody feel guilty isn't it. Divide and conquer, that's the fucking mantra of society now. Everybody into their little categories...

...Yet I keep taking these.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

02-12-2017 7:54 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's funny cause they tried to make me feel guilty and it's all "you like blacks more than whites" and I'm like "lol jokes on you, test"

02-13-2017 4:10 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

We're taking this test down from the inside. Subtly nullifying the hypothesis by alternating the data.

....Somehow. Look I'm more big picture.

Quote by Alizarin:

02-14-2017 4:03 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

i have a strong automatic preference for straight people

Laughing Out Loud

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

02-14-2017 4:13 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

i have a moderate prefence for european americans over african americans

i don't doubt this, but i actually kinda think these tests are kinda rigged to get specific results out of most people. if the associations were the other way around first the results might be different. like black/good and white/bad. the first round was easy to do but i kept mixing up which one switched sides, if it was skin color or good bad

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

02-14-2017 11:26 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by The Greatest of All Time:
i have a strong automatic preference for straight people

Laughing Out Loud

Sniffle

02-15-2017 2:51 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by The Greatest of All Time:
i have a moderate prefence for european americans over african americans

i don't doubt this, but i actually kinda think these tests are kinda rigged to get specific results out of most people. if the associations were the other way around first the results might be different. like black/good and white/bad. the first round was easy to do but i kept mixing up which one switched sides, if it was skin color or good bad

Can confirm.

I did an experiment like this in college.
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » She Blinded Me  » The IAT