What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » God is on the Democrats' side: An Essay on Bill Clinton» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page God is on the Democrats' side: An Essay on Bill Clinton
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
08-23-2016 12:22 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Seriousky, I was helping someone try to get on TANF.

The project was cancelled because the Medicaid Service Coordinator on staff straight up found out that "it's not worth it", even in a situation of a desperately poor family with disabled members.
08-23-2016 1:08 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

So the idea of trying to create a perpetually dispossessed underclass that will gladly accept scraps and presumably vote as "their benefactors" wish is apparently reality.

Oh great, that's what we helped to birth by aiding the democratic party. A manipulative oligarchy. We were the midwives for rosemary's baby. Yeah this is what we signed up for, or I guess some of the fucks actually did.

edit: You don't even wanna know some of what I've heard from people, if you think I have a bleak outlook then just trust me. I'm being quite restrained. This isn't a conspiracy theory at all.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

08-23-2016 3:37 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Sweeping in scope, TANF contains clauses to bolster marriage, mandate job training, and offer parenting classes.

Yup, buncha heteronormative, Christian ideals forced down the throats of the poorest people in the country.

Sure as fuck helped them, right?

08-23-2016 5:04 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You'll never hear this stated outside of here, or at least never in the media.

Not that you are incorrect, just that you shouldn't expect to ever hear this spoken. Because Billy Boy signed it and they're just above questions.

Cause Blue team = Good guys. Anybody with questions = Evil and retrograde.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

08-23-2016 5:15 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It was a pretty negative analysis in my Women's Studies class

08-23-2016 6:08 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

If I may ask, merely for my own edification, whats the general opinion of Bill and his...well...habits, shall we say. And the "stand by your man" attitude by the nominee when said habits have come up.

That always seems to be kind of glossed over. It's rather interesting when you look at it, raises some questions.

Quote by Alizarin:

04-30-2017 2:09 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

My opinion of "the first black president" is that he is fucking terrible, and my opinion has been the same since day one.

Weirdly enough even back then in grade school there was this aura of "Clinton is gooooood, kill the dissenters"

David Lynch: A lot of artists think they want anger. But a real, strong, bitter anger occupies the mind, leaving no room for creativity.

04-30-2017 5:05 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well he taught a great message to the children of the '90s.

If your personal demons ever cause a scandal, just blow up an asprin factory or kosovo and people will forget all about it.

That's why I just launch a cruise missile whenever there's an awkward social interaction.

Quote by Alizarin:

04-30-2017 5:12 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh so that's why ol Kim jong is firing off a lot these days?

David Lynch: A lot of artists think they want anger. But a real, strong, bitter anger occupies the mind, leaving no room for creativity.

Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » God is on the Democrats' side: An Essay on Bill Clinton