What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Independent George - Ask the Admins  » Modification Requests» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (20): « first ... « previous 18 19 [20] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Modification Requests
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
08-21-2016 1:47 PMAlabastard is online Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I could, but people keep telling me no!
08-21-2016 6:30 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh!

08-21-2016 6:31 PMStruggler is online Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Its so simple you dont want to fuck up the simplicity

Tolkien: If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.

08-21-2016 6:40 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

So a Control Panel option for Quick Reply or a Advanced Quick Reply? :D

Needless work, have at ye.

08-21-2016 10:25 PMAlabastard is online Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Nothing wrong with an option.
09-25-2016 4:53 PMStruggler is online Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Here you go X. Take care of these.

SCOOP! FLASH! THIS JUST IN!
A Brief Tag Guide
Game News Thread
The Television Vanishes
Faggoty Game Music Soundtracks

Tolkien: If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.

09-25-2016 5:02 PMAlabastard is online Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Done!
10-20-2016 6:26 PMStruggler is online Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Petition to rename some smileys

eyebrow and eyebrow2 are too similar. Maybe change to eyebrow and waggle? Or eyebrowraise (too long I think)

10-20-2016 11:23 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I never understood why eyebrow2 wasn't called groucho

10-22-2016 5:39 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

....I can kinda see it, yeah.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

10-25-2016 10:37 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Davusbrows

10-30-2016 3:11 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

YouTube embedding?

01-17-2017 4:21 PMAlabastard is online Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I used to do it.

It caused lag so I stopped, though maybe since HTML5 is a thing now I can get around it.
10-17-2017 4:46 PMStruggler is online Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

X Firefox seems to be getting site avs from a different location now. Amazon has one, but dot and fandom wiki doesn't.

We're just a big green square with an s in the middle.

Pages (20): « first ... « previous 18 19 [20] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Independent George - Ask the Admins  » Modification Requests