What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Deckard» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Post New Thread Post Reply
Poll: Is Deckard human?
Human 5 100.00%
I'm a fag 0 0.00%
Total:5 Votes100%

Go to the bottom of this page Deckard
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
03-17-2014 8:14 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ignore Ridley Scott. Was Deckard human? What do you think Tdotol?

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

03-17-2014 8:25 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

ridley scott is a fag, news you heard here first

Dali: There is only one difference between a madman and me. The madman thinks he is sane. I know I am mad.

03-17-2014 8:51 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Super Saiya-nana 5:
ridley scott is a fag, news you heard here first

This.

Also he's human.
03-17-2014 10:20 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

There's been like five edits or something like that. Isn't one of the supposed "omg this totally proves it" scenes in one of the later ones anyway?

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

03-17-2014 11:03 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yes.

Ridley edited it in, the shines in Deckard's eyes you can miss if you blink.

Dali: There is only one difference between a madman and me. The madman thinks he is sane. I know I am mad.

03-17-2014 11:15 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

ahem sharp!

Quote by Lang:
Ignore Ridley Scott. Was Deckard human? What do you think Tdotol?

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

03-18-2014 9:17 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I always saw it more as kind of a film noir type of a movie but with sci-fi elements so the whole "GASP, THE TWIST IS HE WAS A ROBOT ALL ALONG" seems superfluous and easy.

So human, yeah.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

05-18-2014 8:48 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Blade Runner 2 producers invite Harrison Ford to return for sequel | Film | The Guardian

They've been discussing this off and on for..like...a while though.

Quote by Alizarin:

05-18-2014 9:29 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, who knows if they'll actually do it.

05-18-2014 9:32 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I wouldn't expect it anytime soon unless ridley scott is magically way less busy than I'd assume he is (also ford is in with the new star wars sequels, so even if he decided to come on board it'd still be a while)

Quote by Alizarin:

02-24-2018 9:06 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I finally voted in this.

The answer is human, and Ridley Scott is kind of a fucking idiot for being so obsessed with him being a replicant. "BUT I'M THE DIRECTOR, SO I KNOW WHAT THE ANSWER IS AND...RIGHT, SO I LOVE BEAVIS AND BUTTHEAD, IT'S LIKE, DUH".

Yeah, well, a lot of people think the themeS of the movie are way more interesting if deckard isn't a replicant. So why don't you go duh yourself.

PS: Prometheus sucked, stop trying to mess with your good movies.

Quote by Alizarin:

Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Deckard