What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » Faggoty Game Music Soundtracks» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (67): « first ... « previous 65 66 [67] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Faggoty Game Music Soundtracks
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
09-23-2015 8:38 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Fallout 4 - Main Theme by Inon Zur (Complete version)

(They released it early. It's the full version of what was heard in the end bit of the teaser/trailer)

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

10-13-2015 11:21 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

We need new Loco Roco games for the OSTs.

LocoRoco Midnight Carnival - Bucho Mio ~Chavez's Theme~

10-16-2015 6:40 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The Black Wind Howls (Chrono Trigger Remix)

Frog's Theme Chrono Trigger Guitar Cover

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

10-19-2015 1:56 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ar Tonelico III - EXEC_Z/. with Lyrics

I will phsically fight anyone who trash talks the Gust music team.

11-14-2015 4:24 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkD9wo9f5hs

I'm surprised that didn't show up in the other ones..

(Not a vidjya song, predates vidjyas, but...in a vidjya where I last heard it...so it seemed like the proper thread)

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

05-02-2016 4:30 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Silent Hill: Origins - Shot Down In Flames

Quote by Alizarin:

06-03-2016 10:26 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

In mp3 format I need Gradius V, Contra Shattered Soldier, probably a Suikoden game, OFF, LISA's sequel, and probably a bunch of other shit I can't think of at the moment but this is a good start.

Tolkien: If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.

06-06-2016 10:20 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Okay FINE
09-06-2017 5:46 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

So the reason this is in the vidjya section is because when I was ambling around town during hol's visit I could distinctly hear this playing (people like to just fucking blast music, like the motorcycles aren't loud enough I suppose)

I was a good boy though and bit my tongue and didn't make any references to Hoover Dam or the New California Republic, or "patrolling Pennsylvania almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter"

Quote by Alizarin:

09-06-2017 8:59 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh I thought that was The Smiths by the startup lolololol

Tolkien: If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.

02-04-2018 9:50 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

If you listen to the lyrics this kind of perfectly describes the plot of "Homecoming". Which looked crummy, I watched x play through it once, that's probably the most I'd bother with it.

"Damage done to the flesh", "a real shot in the dark", etc

(Fuck Shepherd's Glen. They are like mormon or wahabi level stupid.)

Quote by Alizarin:

03-01-2018 6:11 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Since Nec is almost at this part in new vegas (not a spoiler...its sorta clearly stated after a certain point that it'll all come down to this)

This way you can hear it without the screams and gunfire and/or radio chatter after.

Quote by Alizarin:

Pages (67): « first ... « previous 65 66 [67] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » Faggoty Game Music Soundtracks