What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » John or Paul» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Post Reply
Poll: John or Paul
John 2 50.00%
Paul 2 50.00%
I'm a fag, so Ringo 0 0.00%
Total:4 Votes100%

Go to the bottom of this page John or Paul
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
09-09-2012 8:08 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

paul is much cooler, neither of them were saints but after the beatles broke up lennon spent alot of time bashing paul

paul didn't demonize john though, just goes to show who is a little baby and who isnt

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

09-09-2012 11:09 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It just seems like John Lennon felt the world owed him something because his mom died while he was young.

Basically, he never got over teenage angst.
09-10-2012 12:13 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I maintain my position that its a shame yoko didnt end up getting shot by that salinger-loving fatty chapman

(Seriousky what has yoko ono ever produced..if only she was in Nagasaki during 1945..)

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

09-10-2012 12:20 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I seriousky have never heard a good word said.
09-10-2012 12:31 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I've heard good things said about yoko ono.

But its always from the people you'd expect to do that...the ones where its like "Oh its just DIFFERENT, HIGH-CONCEPT ART"

I have an idea for modern, high concept art. I slit one of these people in the throat and they spasm out on a canvas. Then I hang the blood splatter up and call it "Fleeting tomorrow, unknowable today".

I'd probably be called a genius, I mean if damien hirst can do it then theres no rules anymore right?

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

09-10-2012 12:55 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...GENIUS!
09-10-2012 12:59 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Museum of Modern Art you know where to find me.

Quote by Alizarin:

09-10-2012 5:54 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It does fit.
03-10-2018 5:27 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Sharp voted for JOHN LENNON.....?

BYE BYE BASIC BITCH

Dali: There is only one difference between a madman and me. The madman thinks he is sane. I know I am mad.

03-12-2018 2:33 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

George wasn't on there.

PS: That "scam an NEA grant to just waste somebody" idea a couple of posts up isn't off the table

Quote by Alizarin:

03-12-2018 3:27 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

george wasnt on there because it wasnt really about the beatles, but john or paul

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

03-14-2018 12:52 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I.....you know what, fuck it. I should have gone with the Ringo option.

John Lennon was a prick honestly, more you hear about him, if Chapman had better aim and knew what he was doing he could have taken him and Yoko out in one fell swoop (six rounds in a revolver, you weird fuck, you could have)

I respect paul even if stuff like wings or so on is 'meh' kinda.

Aww...whatever. I voted wrong, probably as a joke anyways.

Quote by Alizarin:

04-23-2018 12:49 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

John Lennon was indeed a prick and had some mental issues

Paul McCartney is just a regular guy. It amazes me he's like 300 years old and is still so chipper and laid back.

Dali: There is only one difference between a madman and me. The madman thinks he is sane. I know I am mad.

04-25-2018 7:32 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Struggler:
Paul McCartney is just a regular guy. It amazes me he's like 300 years old and is still so chipper and laid back.

300 years old but laid back and active..."paul is dead"...

...Hol just accidentally confirmed Paul is a vampire. We need to keep this under wraps, okay. People cannot handle this knowledge.

Quote by Alizarin:

Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » John or Paul