What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » She Blinded Me  » The pufferfish is an actual artist» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The pufferfish is an actual artist
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
01-15-2018 5:26 PMStruggler is online Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t...228&oe=5A5D52E2

Dunno if that'll run but, its a male pufferfish making a piece of art to attract a female. Its the only known.animal that makes something so mathematically perfect (besides us obviously)m

Aliz: its ok. dustin has guns. we can make this right

01-15-2018 8:17 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

ITT: A fish trying to get laid is more creative and talented than a lot of the people on internet sites doing "art".

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

01-15-2018 9:03 PMStruggler is online Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It honestly is beautiful. I see why he gets the ladeez

Aliz: its ok. dustin has guns. we can make this right

07-06-2018 11:55 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's always been my favorite fish. I want a pet blowfish.

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » She Blinded Me  » The pufferfish is an actual artist