What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » ArtDaily» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (33): « first ... « previous 31 32 [33] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page ArtDaily
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
08-12-2016 3:07 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yes, it is a reference Smile

Groucho Marx: I read in the newspapers they are going to have 30 minutes of intellectual stuff on television every Monday from 7:30 to 8. to educate America. They couldn't educate America if they started at 6:30.

08-12-2016 6:56 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...i actually like ladyguts more than regular. Huh.
12-26-2016 9:50 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Prob will buy s stylus tomorrow. Have no idea what this really looks like

Groucho Marx: I read in the newspapers they are going to have 30 minutes of intellectual stuff on television every Monday from 7:30 to 8. to educate America. They couldn't educate America if they started at 6:30.

12-26-2016 10:10 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Wow, that's fucking awesome. Lots of imagery comes to mind there.

Stylus for what?

12-26-2016 10:23 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The smartphone I have. I did that with my finger which was awkward hence the whole "no idea what this looks like" thing

12-26-2016 10:31 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ah.

Cheap styluses seem to stop working pretty quick, or don't have the right sensitivity. I believe the woven conductive mesh tips are more reliable?

What application did you end up using to draw in?

12-26-2016 10:38 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Artrage free version.

12-26-2016 10:46 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Princess:
Prob will buy s stylus tomorrow. Have no idea what this really looks like

Princess has attached this image:

This looks awesome, it reminds me of the drawings in...."scary stories to tell in the dark" or whatever the title was. Like I remember the book and the art in it more than the contents.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

12-26-2016 10:54 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I like the spooky ghost using silly snapchat filters concept.

12-26-2016 11:18 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yes I was thinking of that for some reason

12-26-2016 11:51 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

To me it looks like someone being forced to look pretty (or bright, cheerful, whatever), but their jaw has been removed so they can't say anything about how they really feel, yet the eyes are pleading.

Maybe reading too much in to it, but that was my immediate impression.

12-27-2016 12:01 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It is a sort of commentary on social media in a crude fingerpainty way

12-27-2016 12:31 AMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Once Davey mentioned Snapchat filters I remembered seeing that crown of flowers thing on FB before.

12-27-2016 12:34 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I think being a deer is the current hotness.

12-27-2016 12:48 AMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I've only seen that dumb puppy face, for animals

12-27-2016 2:13 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Same on awful puppy face.

08-02-2018 8:45 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

HERE dottle I got TIRED of this so now you can see it

It's my character I made a while ago, I am not positive of her name yet

I got tired of this because I hate designing armor and I have some weird sinus thing going on and I feel like shit. So I'll probably go back to this at some point and recolor the armor. Any suggestions are welcome

I'm trying to stay away from pink and magenta because I think it will just make her hair blend in

Her character is originally put on as a navigator and she is fed up with the job, she knows she can actually fight, so she keeps asking her superiors to be allowed into the Hunters

I'm stuck on her weapon though. I was thinking some kind of throwing weapon but I dunno
08-02-2018 8:38 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It’s abit inconsistent but the line work is crisp and the shading on the Face Is fantastic

As for a throwing weapon you thinking something heavy like a spear, or light? Like a chakram or boomerang kinda deal, or something that doesn’t come back like daggers?

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

08-02-2018 8:40 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Thinking chakram type deal where it comes back yes

And if you're extra bored tell me how to color this fucking armor

08-02-2018 9:35 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I was looking up handheld throwing weapons and all the ones I could think were mentioned...except grenades. She could have like a bandolier of grenades (like, draped over her armor or as a belt cause "fuck it I'm doing this").

But that isn't the concept. Those don't come back.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

Pages (33): « first ... « previous 31 32 [33] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » ArtDaily