What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » First and First - The Nexus of the Universe  » You may now embed standard non-Youtube videos as well.» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page You may now embed standard non-Youtube videos as well.
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
08-05-2017 5:02 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Use the [video] tag for this. Don't bother with youtube, it'll be automagical.

code:
1:
[video]Web Address[/video]

Supports MP4s and WEBMs. Don't try it with an imgur gifv, because it's not actually a video. Replace "gifv" with "webm".
08-05-2017 10:59 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

JY RADIO 応援コール - Dailymotion動画

Not sure if I decided to break it already or if I'm doing it wrong or decided to pick a video that's difficult because reasons and just gave X hours more work.

08-05-2017 11:09 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You have to actually link the video file directly with [video].

We don't have a way to play Dailymotion direct.
08-05-2017 11:34 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ah the file itself unlike just the page with the youtubes. I got this.... maybe.

08-06-2017 8:21 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Necro:ugh red, i like googling her every so often because i like to irritate myself

08-16-2018 4:49 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

???
08-16-2018 4:49 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

HOORAY I CAN MAKE POSTS!!!!
08-17-2018 9:48 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

What a shame

Necro:ugh red, i like googling her every so often because i like to irritate myself

08-17-2018 2:50 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Had to test.
08-18-2018 2:30 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

So fixing the forum just involved waving a wrench around some old direct tv dishes on the trunk of a used car?

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

08-18-2018 10:43 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

And tuna cans

08-18-2018 11:27 AMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

are you really ready for 2 Xes though
08-19-2018 2:21 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Struggler:
And tuna cans

Quote by Bonesy:

See, dottle is the best group of hackers and spies and bioterrorists ever. And.....vegas...

WE HAVE ALL THE MEDALS. BECAUSE IT'S THE BEST FORUM EVER. WE HAVE THE BEST BALLSACK. SOMETIMES OUR WIFE IS A SKOST, SOMETIMES IT'S JUST HAIR STICKING OUT OF A SACK.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

08-19-2018 9:05 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I can't deal with one X

08-20-2018 1:12 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Bonesy:

Dottle is where we bring you all to rot...and die... *awkwardly inserted gunshot noise*

Everybody has the right to love, and peace. I'll be...right...here *points to heart like E.T. and bad cgi light happens*

(PROGRAMMABLE. VIRTUAL. REALITY. #EyesOnBreen)

Quote by Alizarin:

08-20-2018 9:01 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Struggler:
I can't deal with one X

Frown
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » First and First - The Nexus of the Universe  » You may now embed standard non-Youtube videos as well.