What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Covfefe  » Macro Topic» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (27): « first ... « previous 25 26 [27] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Macro Topic
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
09-09-2018 12:47 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Sometimes I think your boyfriend is apparently the kobayashi maru, there's no way to win.

09-09-2018 12:50 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Mmm

Sometimes I think your boyfriend is apparently the kobayashi maru, there's no way to win.

09-13-2018 12:35 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

"Ms. Hollow. They've been here for a long, long time."

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

Pages (27): « first ... « previous 25 26 [27] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Covfefe  » Macro Topic