What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Adventure Time, Come On, Grab Your Friends» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (25): « first ... « previous 23 24 [25] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Adventure Time, Come On, Grab Your Friends
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
09-11-2017 6:59 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
You are alone, child. There is only darkness for you, and only death for your people. These ancients are just the beginning. I will command a great and terrible army, and we will sail to a billion worlds. We will sail until every light has been extinguished. You are strong, child, but I am beyond strength. I am the end, and I have come for you, Finn.

The Lich is so great

Hol: It looks like a dreidel.
X: I've never eaten one of those.

09-13-2017 7:32 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ron Perlman fuck yeah

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

09-06-2018 8:14 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I was a little sad the Lich didn't show up in the series finale. I hadn't been watching the show for a while so I don't know who the golb thing was. I was expecting the Lich.

Marceline went full on vampire queen and fought a monster and had a flashback to living through the apocalypse and watching everything burning in nuclear fire after arguing against a battle.

(Oh also she kissed princess bubblegum, apparently that was the important thing, them being into each other...that's apparently all that people cared about.)

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

11-19-2018 11:25 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

And that's why I didn't bother watching it because that's all retards talked about

11-19-2018 11:44 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

yeah the latest fad in adults ruining childrens cartoons is bitching about shipping

waaah lance and keith from new voltron don't fuck

waaaah princess bubblegum porked marceline
11-19-2018 11:44 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

but Two UglY BitcHES kiSSed!!!11

11-19-2018 11:53 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

man but all this bitching about the new she-ra tho

im like "i don't give a shit, i'm not the target demo so I don't really have an opinion on it, go back to 4chan you incel ffffuck"
11-29-2018 10:33 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

New she ra looks ugly as all fuck and its sjw to hell and back

Yes let's make a powerful woman a fat amorphous blob ~DIVERSITY~

12-02-2018 5:07 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

And then gravity falls had the opposite thing, apparently the showrunner said the sheriff and his deputy were a couple and the people suggesting that were right and not just shipping characters. But disney was like "No you can't actually just say that".

This is the same corporation that now markets stuff on pwogwessive diversity.

*cough*lastjedimarketing*cough* *cough*blackpanthermarketing*cough* Oh I don't know whats...*violently coughs*WaltDisneywasanoligarchandprobablyantisemetic*gasps*

Whoa, fuck was that. Anybody have a lozenge, or some vapo-rub, think I have a cold or something here...it's this weather probably.

Quote by Alizarin:

12-02-2018 4:30 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

They want diversity without alienating anyone.

Max profit that way.
12-02-2018 10:18 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's alienating me

12-07-2018 11:02 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Now they wanna alienate people.

No see, that's the genius of it. They can make money anyway. And alienate people...but then claim "OH WELL YOU JUST DON'T LIKE IT BECAUSE YOU'RE A (insert boogeyman term here)". And THEN....and this is probably the key, the sjw types with more income will spend even more just to "resist the (insert boogeyman)".

It's like a perpetual motion machine based entirely off of manipulating peoples basest instincts so they give you money.

Quote by Alizarin:

Pages (25): « first ... « previous 23 24 [25] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Adventure Time, Come On, Grab Your Friends