What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » What are you listening to?» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (403): « first ... « previous 401 402 [403] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What are you listening to?
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
08-02-2018 3:53 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I said I dislike them yes

Chris Rock: I'm severely overrated. I'm just above a hack. That should be the name of my new DVD: 'Chris Rock: Slightly Above Hack'.

08-02-2018 6:34 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That was kind of the joke, nobody likes joy division here.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

08-02-2018 8:41 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Not even you.

You're just a new wave hipster.

Chris Rock: I'm severely overrated. I'm just above a hack. That should be the name of my new DVD: 'Chris Rock: Slightly Above Hack'.

08-03-2018 1:39 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

New Order? Nah I never liked them. Once Ian Curtis died...it all did.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

08-03-2018 6:57 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

If I mumbled dissonantly into a microphone could I make money too?

I could whine about my life no problem

08-06-2018 6:06 PMManchester Devil is offline Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Band: Swans
Song: A Piece of the Sky
Album: The Seer

Starts off with a massive drone sound before gradually softening up with the guitars coming in to take over before Gira's vocals come in with the twinkling of bells (OK, not quite bells) over guitar chords to finish the song on a relaxing, dreamy note. One of the few times 'The Seer' gives the listener a chance to recover the senses before the twenty-three minute closer 'The Apostate'.

R.I.P. Mother: 14/01/1955 - 03/04/2017

R.I.P. Brother: 22/01/1981 - 03/12/2018

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharp
It gets weirder too. I just realized...if..if he nailed her he technically had sex with everything and everyone on the internet. Including this forum.

Except he ALSO posts on this forum....so....so then is it masturbation? This is fucking trippy, how did I not realize this before.

Quote:
Originally posted by Holly
Your computer magically produces hentai?!

10-09-2018 6:59 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

[Huffing from possible amyl nitrite tank intensifies]

(Yeah, Blue Velvet kinda...made that song weird. It's a good song tho, Roy Orbison is baller. Totally one of the greats.)

Quote by Alizarin:

10-11-2018 4:32 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

One of the benefits of listening to satellite radio is you hear shit you never would have.

(Ah fuck off, it's catchy)

Quote by Alizarin:

10-19-2018 8:19 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

(David Lynch has either ruined or enhanced old songs when I listen to them..enhanced, I'm going with enhanced)

Quote by Alizarin:

12-12-2018 3:14 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

"It has come to our attention that you have been engaged in an independent project."

"It began as curiosity."

"It's become much more. Now it's a distraction. And that which distracts should be excised. Mr. Watts, the uninitiated perceive time with no appreciation of the beginning. And no understanding of the end. To them time is an infinite commodity. We know better and we will not waste a second of it. This is who we are."

'Well, that's what I intend to find out, sir– Who we are."

"That question was answered when you were accepted."

"The answer only leads to more questions."

"What you want to confirm they will deny. What you want to find they will hide."

Quote by Alizarin:

Pages (403): « first ... « previous 401 402 [403] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » What are you listening to?