What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » THE TDOTTLE FIGHTING GAME LEAGUE» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page THE TDOTTLE FIGHTING GAME LEAGUE
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
01-24-2017 12:36 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I think that's ultra SF iv? I'm down for getting it sometime and playing it. Any idea if Dustin has it if he's ever even around

I'm still disappointed we never got you, Dustin, freeze and I to play SF iv like we talked about before

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

01-24-2017 2:07 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I think he does, but he very rarely has PS+ going anymore I think so not sure how that'd go. It's been a while since I talked to him but last time we talked he was doing some online school of some sort and doing okish.

Real talk, I'm a fighting game slut and will play anything anytime and am insatiable so I'm down for anything.

01-24-2017 10:28 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I used to be like that.

Then I played SVC Chaos and hated it.
01-27-2017 10:47 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Gudetama:
Quote by Edger:
Quote by Alabastard:
So you're saying you're terrible.

Well deducted >_>

Both IRL and in game. Ohohohohohohohoho~

Oh snap, our adorbs davus goin' for the ice burn.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

12-05-2018 9:25 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I miss Ultra Street Fighter IV but I needed space for other stuff on my PS3. Like the new Under Night In-Birth game. And Blazblue. Which are also fighting games I suck at.
12-06-2018 12:05 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

My biggest Tdotol regret is we never finished our alpha 3 tournament

These days I like MvC Infinite most, I know it gets trashed, but it’s slot of fun and very fluid

Sf v is alright too

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

01-25-2019 10:12 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » THE TDOTTLE FIGHTING GAME LEAGUE