What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Covfefe  » I have to watch the Superbowl again» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page I have to watch the Superbowl again
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
01-21-2019 12:38 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Because the Patriots are in it and I like the Patriots because they make everyone mad for the dumb reason of winning, which is what you're supposed to do

Like Charlie Sheen or Donald Trump

Poe: I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.

01-21-2019 1:22 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

can't count out touchdown tom
01-21-2019 1:40 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

GOAT

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

01-22-2019 12:35 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

the patriot hate is ridiculous, they're historically the best team ever over the last 17 years. seriousky, tom brady has been to 9 super bowls in 7 years. thats insane. once the patriots stop being so dominant people will miss them, because we're never going to see anything like this again

the hate is ridiculous though. chiefs fans have the audacity to whine about a blatant penalty being called and one bad penalty saying the refs gave the patriots the game. bulljive, there were so many should be penalties committed by the chiefs that they werent calling. pass interference on almost every play

but no, thats not the narrative haters want, so it was the refs helping the patriots cheat because they called a penalty on a play that was obviously a penalty

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

01-23-2019 1:54 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh my god who cares it's the fucking Superbowl now, let the Rams get in. Fucking hell football fans are as bad as gamers with this shit

02-02-2019 8:01 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The super bowl means the puppy bowl and kitty half time show to benefit shelter animals being adopted.

I wonder if any of the CTE people who robbed actual students because they got athletic scholarships in college will "kneel in protest". And then that'll be the news cycle.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

02-03-2019 5:44 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

i mean i'm not THAT emotionally invested in it but i am going to a friend's for free pizza
02-03-2019 10:44 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Spoilers the patriots won

Sixth Superbowl win

Amazing game

02-04-2019 3:17 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I think they said somewhere they're now tied with the steelers for number of wins?

Obviously you know which one I'm hoping will eclipse the other. And I'm not even a football guy...but new england or pennsylvania. Oh hmmm whatever side am I gonna choose there.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

02-05-2019 4:58 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I rock.

brady and belichick need to go for one more title, that'd make the patriots the all time leader of nfl championships

and some little whiner will go "but they're cheaters it dones't count!" and the team they're tied with, the pittsburgh steelers.. were jacked on steriods in the 1970s when the rest of the league wasnt and won 4 of their championships

just saying

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

02-05-2019 5:00 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

i've seen alot of complaints about last nights game already as people are saying it was the worst super bowl ever

neither team played poorly, the low score kinda overshadows what happened because people prioritize offense so much. the rams offense was very middling but both teams defenses showed up to play with a vengeance

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

02-05-2019 1:37 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

it was interesting because the person whose house i was at and i agreed it was a defensive game rather than being boring

i get home and get on the internet and everyone's whining because how slow etc it was and i was like ?????
02-05-2019 1:48 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I love defensive games more than offense. The plays are so much better (IMO) and the entire game is more tense

I had my blanket white fucking knuckled after halftime (which I refuse to watch, every year)

At school yesterday I had to play the "yeah it was SOOO boring" game because I didn't feel like arguing OR being "outed" as a Patriots fan since idiots are somehow saying they are white supremacists because they have more than three white guys on the team and win a lot?

02-07-2019 5:43 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The patriots fans are white supremacists thing is really funny to me because the only person I know who's a pats fan, or rather to the point of like having a hoodie or whatever of them is like really liberal. Unless I missed something.

I think it's because like the owner or former owner of the patriots supported trump?

Quote by The Greatest of All Time:
and some little whiner will go "but they're cheaters it dones't count!" and the team they're tied with, the pittsburgh steelers.. were jacked on steriods in the 1970s when the rest of the league wasnt and won 4 of their championships

I know a steelers fan too, I think, lolol but I doubt they'd do that (except as a joke). I wonder if it'll come up next time I see both of them

edit: Unless I'm conflating peoples loyalties

Quote by Alizarin:

Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Covfefe  » I have to watch the Superbowl again