What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » Dottle...Pen Pals?» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Dottle...Pen Pals?
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
09-29-2016 9:15 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Maybe this is a wild, crazy idea that is wrong and should be shot down

But I really love to write. I also like supporting the USPS and buying lots of stamps. Would anyone like to receive random cards in the mail with random drawings and/or chicken scratch from X in them?

Bill Maher: If you think you have it tough, read history books.

10-02-2016 3:41 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You both know where I live and know I'd be down with that, so I omit myself from answering this question (or I already answered, at least implied)

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

10-04-2016 3:30 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I would say yes, but perhaps wait a bit until I know what my moving situation/address will be so things don't implode in the process.

10-04-2016 3:42 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh boy, this'll be fun!

(Wait until you see my handwriting. It is BAD.)
10-04-2016 3:49 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Bruh, my handwriting is legit awful too so I (probably) can't judge.

10-04-2016 3:52 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You have NO IDEA what you're dealing with, friendo.
10-04-2016 8:39 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Mine is chicken scratch, I never really even fucking bothered with remembering cursive (well, also I think I grew up riiiiiiight between when they still taught that and when they stopped completely. I remember you had to do it on part of the SAT and it took me inordinately long)

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

10-05-2016 3:05 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Same here, my guidance counselor was shocked that I didn't remember how to do cursive, which I haven't used since 4th grade for anything but my signature.

Mostly because my vision is so poor I can't read many people's cursive.
10-05-2016 3:36 AMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I write a weird blend of print and script. To the point that sometimes I alternate between words or even inside words. I dunno. I mostly write for quick notes. I don't think about it. Whichever way is fastest/easiest is the one my brain seems to pick

10-05-2016 4:58 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Comedy option: Entire letter comprised of letters cut out from magazines and newspapers resembling a ransom note.

Quote by Alizarin:

10-05-2016 9:55 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm pretty certain I sent X that once?

...or maybe it was another boyfriend. I don't recall

10-06-2016 12:35 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I seem to remember something like that!
02-18-2019 11:02 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

DOES ANYONE WANT A FUCKING CARD?

HUH

HUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

02-19-2019 3:23 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

only if it has rich evans on it
02-22-2019 11:51 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Bonesy:
only if it has rich evans on it

Send more copies of "Vampire Assassin"

Quote by Alizarin:

02-22-2019 11:58 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Russian Agent:
Comedy option: Entire letter comprised of letters cut out from magazines and newspapers resembling a ransom note.

Quote by Struggler:
I'm pretty certain I sent X that once?

...or maybe it was another boyfriend. I don't recall

Justin Smollett, is that you? When were you on dottle..?

Quote by Alizarin:

02-23-2019 11:05 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

No, it is I

I'm pretty crazy but wouldn't stage a fake racist attack

02-24-2019 11:15 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Or at least never cut letters out of magazines like in a bad movie ransom note, then leave the magazines you cut the letters out of lying around.

Nobody could be that stupid...oh....

Quote by Alizarin:

Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » Dottle...Pen Pals?