What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » 3D Pokemon Announced» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (49): « first ... « previous 47 48 [49] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 3D Pokemon Announced
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
07-01-2018 11:03 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Struggler:
I am also completely tapped out for pokemon

Ironically that dumbass ending of Y or whatever was what sealed the coffin for me. It was just so fucking stupid. I don't mind "you win, hall of fame, that's it!" but "I was gonna destroy things because of my feels and I wanted to fuck a useless pokemon" or whatever that shit was can suck maaahhh diiiicccckkkk

You get to the end of Y. Ready to break into the burial vault of the final pokemon.

In the mists of the night you've found it. In the southwest corner of the cemetery. In the periphery of your vision you see the groundskeeper sweep their flashlight, but you are crouched down and the old man cannot see you. You wait until he moves away, then, your crowbar breaks the rusted lock. The door opens quietly.

Everything is coming up roses...except...

The pokeman is already done, its lying next to someone and casually smoking a cigarette. Who got that pokeman to suck their dick first?

Gary Oak turns and winks.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

07-01-2018 11:34 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

haha christ i shouldn't have laughed but i did
07-02-2018 9:56 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Bonesy:
haha christ i shouldn't have laughed but i did

Dank memes are an art, yes.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

07-04-2018 2:05 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

i havent played sun and moon but i understand it was trying to do alot of things differently than the rest of the pokemon games. i might play it eventually, and i dont think y was necessarily a bad game - it made alot of gameplay improvements to the series - but i just felt so burned out by it

like hollow a part of it was the story, pokemon games outside black and white generally have bad stories but x/y were excessively bad. part of the problem too was the improvements to x/y were more subtle and black and white had more oomph. but the biggest problem for me was fatigue, which i think is especially the case because of how easy the games actually are. i like collecting but the ai is braindead boring stupid

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

07-04-2018 6:39 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Right and I refuse to play online 'spergins so

I also.feel too much Pokémon stuff now has extraneous requirements and it just makes me angry

Teddy Roosevelt: To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, right or wrong - is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.

07-05-2018 1:56 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Struggler:
I also.feel too much Pokémon stuff now has extraneous requirements and it just makes me angry

More like pokemon Go...fuck yourselves development team.

Quote by Alizarin:

07-05-2018 6:42 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

shut the hell up you fucker

Teddy Roosevelt: To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, right or wrong - is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.

07-05-2018 6:42 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

you

07-05-2018 6:43 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

fucker

07-05-2018 6:43 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

f-f-f-f-f-f-fucker

02-28-2019 8:44 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

re: new pokemon games

someone drew the starters as ricky gervais, karl pilkington, and stephen merchant

they drew the monkey as karl
Pages (49): « first ... « previous 47 48 [49] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » 3D Pokemon Announced