What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » What're you Playing?» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (945): « first ... « previous 941 942 [943] 944 945 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What're you Playing?
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
03-08-2019 7:44 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I just run away from mr. shakedown all the time.

I mentioned this when I first got it, but since you just started, it's sorta amusing. If you play it with a keyboard and mouse the game kinda insults you and says "REAL YAKUZAS USE CONTROLLERS".

Still works fine with that setup for most of it, but I just love how the loading screen kinda just flat out admits they didn't port the controls exactly

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

03-08-2019 10:13 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Also I sorta like how in Assassins Creed 4 your character isn't really involved with the ridiculous storyline of that series. They just sort of stole the equipment and grudgingly were dragged into it.

(Have never played any other part of that series btdubs, this was like free)

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

03-09-2019 5:43 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

black flag is a pretty fun game where sailing the seas and boarding ships is a great time. it was also my introduction to the series which s easily accessible because its more of a pirate story than an assassins creed story. good times, but the later parts of the game becomes all kinds of frustrating due to some bad design. its good that the newer games are moving away from the forced stealth segments because automatically failing because you got spotting is frustrating when it involves boats or swimming

i havent touched odyssey yet but origins was easily my favorite, i liked the smplisitic arkham style combat the older games have but the removal of forced stealth is amazing, lets me fuck up and continue or just muscle my way through which can be fun

yakuza 0 stands out as my favorite in the series. the story once it reaches its conclusion is really good, though i cant help but admit majimas sections in the game are alot stronger than kiryu

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

03-09-2019 5:45 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

also, finished anthem. like, the main campaign at least. now im fooling around in the endgame trying to get loot to improve my javelin. my color scheme thus far is better than most peoples ive played with. lots of red and black suits out there. my main javelin has a good clean look with white, teal and orange - miami dolphins colors. very unique

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

03-09-2019 5:47 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

beating up mr shakedown is one of the best ways to earn income in yakuza 0

the one thing yakuza 0 is kinda missing is the tiger drop, its so easy to cheese the games once you learn it but it really does make you feel like an unstoppable badass

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

03-13-2019 7:11 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, I've gotten close to beating him but then just get decked.

Sometimes if he's asleep you can wail on him and money will fall out, but then when he wakes up usually I run away Laughing Out Loud

Quote:
black flag is a pretty fun game where sailing the seas and boarding ships is a great time

I think they're making a seperate game called....I forget, skull and bones, maybe? Which is just that.

Speaking of getting messed up, there's this one contract where its that but the man-o-war always gets me. I think you're supposed to use the mortar first. So I was just running every other mission to try and upgrade the ship. Wasted too many resources on harpoons possibly, cause I wanted to kill that white wale that periodically shows up.

Quote:
ts good that the newer games are moving away from the forced stealth segments

Forced stealth segments are horrible. Even in actual full on stealth games...which...yeah I dunno how the others were but assassins creed doesn't seem like its totally full on. And I've heard about the boat one, that's apparently infamous.

Hitman, the very first one, is kinda HORRIBLE with this because you can die for just...seemingly absurd reasons. And if I remember correctly even if you somehow shoot your way out successfully it'll still go "ps: you've now just been killed". I think half the reason contracts exists was so they could sort of take the better levels and not have that involved.

Quote by Alizarin:

03-15-2019 1:06 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

So I’m still playing Anthem but mostly just do my daily challenges to earn some income. Finished the campaign so I’m playing it more casually until the next content update. Currently working on my Patriot suit

Also started playing FighterZ again. I don’t care how popular this game is, it’s inferior to MvC. I love Infinite despite how it’s reception is, but in mechanics FighterZ is most similar to MvC3 except worse. It’s shallow in comparison. The roster is worse, from the character choices themselves (3 Gokus, rumoured to be 4 soon + 3 Vegetas) to how the characters function. Too rushdown centric and characters all feel too fast, no slow heavy characters like MvC, only Zamasu has unique movement abilities and nobody has 8 way dash. It just feels shallow

So why am I playing it? An ex coworker of mine loves it and we’ve played fighting games before, I typically have always won... we played with a group of friends recently and he just destroyed people who were beginners. It just rubbed me the wrong way, like you don’t have to let a beginner win but you can let them have fun without your fun coming at their expense. So I’m planning to kick his ass Laughing Out Loud

Also started out divinity original sin

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

03-16-2019 2:28 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

i dunno, playing divinity original sin.. not sure if its the game or if i dont have the patience to walk around in town talking to everyone and shit anymore

skull & bones is the upcoming pirate game by ubisoft, yeah. not sure if it interests me or not as there isnt alot of information about it out there. theyve confirmed there is a singleplayer campaign but if it's just naval combat not sure how fun that would be. if you can board ships that will be a lot better, but i wonder if itd have the old arkham style combat or if they'd make something new, or imitate the newer assassins creed games

if you;re getting messed up by naval battles you just need to level up your ship. it makes a big difference in your performance. i didnt complete all the naval battles in black flag but i did rogue - leveling was always the fix to an overly difficult battle

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

03-19-2019 7:05 PMManchester Devil is offline Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Decided to go for a mix of Steam and PS4 titles this week. Been too long since I've had a go at some of the following games...

Steam: Immortal Defense, Canabalt and Undertale

Immortal Defense - Got past the second level of the fourth chapter, gained a medal that doubles the vulnerability state of one of the enemies, and got stuck on another roadblock. Trying to win more medals ended in failure.

Canabalt - Managed to go beyond 10,000m. And fell to my doom.

Undertale - Left the ruins without killing anybody. Hope to not to have to kill anybody else in this game. And no, I'm not going to commit genocide on the populace, why should I? Screw you, little flower.

PS4: Resident Evil 7

Finally gunned down/stabbed all those bastarding Molded in the boiler room and was about to nab the second dog head needed to escape the house when Jack decided otherwise - cue boss fight with Jack wielding his chainsaw-shears weapon. And took my head off before I had to go to do my evening shift.

Fuck those mushroom bastards though! And I know there's more where they came from...

R.I.P. Mother: 14/01/1955 - 03/04/2017

R.I.P. Brother: 22/01/1981 - 03/12/2018

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharp
It gets weirder too. I just realized...if..if he nailed her he technically had sex with everything and everyone on the internet. Including this forum.

Except he ALSO posts on this forum....so....so then is it masturbation? This is fucking trippy, how did I not realize this before.

Quote:
Originally posted by Holly
Your computer magically produces hentai?!

03-21-2019 9:51 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Manchester Devil:
PS4: Resident Evil 7

Finally gunned down/stabbed all those bastarding Molded in the boiler room and was about to nab the second dog head needed to escape the house when Jack decided otherwise.

The bad guys in resident evil who design these structures must have a hell of a time just accessing the bathroom or going into the kitchen (designing all those viruses must require long nights, so they'd need coffee..unless the coffee machine is in the lab next to the virus, that would explain a lot). EVERYTHINGS a complicated locking mechanism.

Obvious jokes aside I wanna play 7..which I know, they aren't umbrella inc cause the series just got so wacky, and the RE2 remake yeah.

Quote by Alizarin:

03-23-2019 6:13 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Mostly Bravely Default replay and Yakuza 0 with some smidges of Animal Crossing. Also ff14 for like 18 or 17 more days but I kinda burned out.
03-23-2019 10:31 PMManchester Devil is offline Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Remembering my late brother referring to Jack Baker as 'the farmer'. I can see why considering he and his family lived in a plantation house.

Seen off the wife, got one part of the serum and back in the main house, and found that the Molded have moved in. Currently on the 'Happy Birthday' tape. Lucas has to be one of Resident Evil's biggest trolls.

Supposedly, Capcom added a bathroom in the police station for the RE2 remake because people kept making fun of the fact that the police station had no bathroom in the original. Laughing Out Loud That and some nutter had made a mod where every monster has been replaced by Mr. X.

Quote:
It gets weirder too. I just realized...if..if he nailed her he technically had sex with everything and everyone on the internet. Including this forum.

Except he ALSO posts on this forum....so....so then is it masturbation? This is fucking trippy, how did I not realize this before.

Quote:

03-23-2019 11:29 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

make sure to play the RE7 dlc where you spear gators (because punching them would be too fun)
03-24-2019 12:23 PMManchester Devil is offline Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Paying for DLC gives me nightmares about David 'The Chosen One' Moyes, and I have fonder memories of David Moyes, thank you very much.

Quote:

Quote:

03-24-2019 11:22 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Bonesy:
make sure to play the RE7 dlc where you spear gators (because punching them would be too fun)

Or wait until they inevitably release it with all the dlc and it goes on sale

Quote by Alizarin:

03-27-2019 8:21 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Not sure if I like divinity original sin

The beginning is kinda boring and unnecessarily difficult. I have shit for gear and skills because I’m at the start of the game, but there isn’t a good way to make money and get good gear outside stealing

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

03-27-2019 8:50 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I kinda liked it but not enough to keep it installed when I needed space on my Steam drive, lol. The concept is great imo though.

Mostly Animal Crossing New Leaf and odds and ends here. Still Yakuza 0, ff14, and now Oblivion.
03-29-2019 2:50 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Alan Wake extra mission (or whatever) "The Signal"

The final boss thing was kind of annoying.

Quote by Alizarin:

03-29-2019 6:02 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

i tried playing tales of symphonia: dawn of the new world today on ps3

this was a mistake
03-29-2019 7:24 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Manchester Devil:
Supposedly, Capcom added a bathroom in the police station for the RE2 remake because people kept making fun of the fact that the police station had no bathroom in the original. Laughing Out Loud That and some nutter had made a mod where every monster has been replaced by Mr. X.

I saw a letsplay type thing of the RE2 remake and yeah they did change the RPD police station around. Marvin dies elsewhere..becomes a zombie which I think only happened in the original if you played as claire. I dunno about the bathroom thing...although in the original you never saw a bathroom, don't think. Chief Irons you were crazy and just stupid.

Everyone is Mr X is wacky (he can climb ladders now apparently)

Quote by Alizarin:

Pages (945): « first ... « previous 941 942 [943] 944 945 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » What're you Playing?