What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Movie News Thread» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (187): « first ... « previous 185 186 [187] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Movie News Thread
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
08-18-2018 2:21 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

This new superhero movie looks amazing, the effects alone.

(Someone on "good bad or bad bad" joked that all neil breen movies are a shared universe. I want to see that version of infinity war. Just multiple neil breens and magic rocks)

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

09-01-2018 6:06 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

This does....not look promising. And I can't tell if it's the movie itself or how the trailer seemed to have cut it so that it just crammed in every joke line to make it look like a joss whedon "every line is an over-written quip" deal.

Like, I know shane black kinda does the whole rapier wit thing sometimes. But it just seemed like rapid fire "HAHAHAHA JOKE, RESPONSE JOKE" and then super-predator (not the clinton kind) or whatever.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

09-02-2018 12:19 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Blood
The word fuck more than once
Guns
Big aliens
Bad puns

Looks like a predator movie to me

Larry David: I've led this empty life for over forty years and now I can pass that heritage on and ensure that the misery will continue for at least one more generation.

09-02-2018 1:41 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah it could be good, or it could be....you know maybe it's just a shit trailer.

I'm leaning towards "it's probably the trailer". Or I'm being optimistic.

Quote by Alizarin:

03-21-2019 4:16 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

'Alien' Celebrating 40th Anniversary With 6 Short Films | Hollywood Reporter

Quote:
20th Century Fox inviting a new generation of filmmakers to play with xenomorphs and other Weyland-Yutani Corporation intellectual property for a series of six online short films

Oooh I know the next spinoff!

Alien vs My Annabelle Creation

(I know, it's not the same)

Quote by Alizarin:

Pages (187): « first ... « previous 185 186 [187] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Movie News Thread