What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » What're you Playing?» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (944): « first ... « previous 942 943 [944] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What're you Playing?
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
03-29-2019 9:39 PMManchester Devil is offline Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Have to say, you gotta love modders and people who make levels for old school vidya. I've seen some mad shit on my internet travels.

Back on the Resident Evil 7 front; escaped the Baker family house and trapped on a shipwreck. I chose to give my remaining serum to Mia after the boss fight against Jack's mutated form and surviving Lucas' playhouse. Shame to see the old geezer calcify but it either him or me.

R.I.P. Mother: 14/01/1955 - 03/04/2017

R.I.P. Brother: 22/01/1981 - 03/12/2018

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharp
It gets weirder too. I just realized...if..if he nailed her he technically had sex with everything and everyone on the internet. Including this forum.

Except he ALSO posts on this forum....so....so then is it masturbation? This is fucking trippy, how did I not realize this before.

Quote:
Originally posted by Holly
Your computer magically produces hentai?!

04-01-2019 2:51 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Manchester Devil:
Have to say, you gotta love modders and people who make levels for old school vidya. I've seen some mad shit on my internet travels.

Mods are sort of required to play vampire the masquerade: bloodlines because it was so wonky. Which I just heard is getting a sequel, somehow I'm the last person to hear that.

Oh also Stalker (Not the tarkovsky movie, the game). You pretty much need a mod patch to get that working.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

04-05-2019 8:18 AMManchester Devil is offline Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Beaten Resident Evil 7's main game and the free DLC pack Not a Hero starring a man who punches rocks for fun. Watched the videos for Daughters and Jack's 55th Birthday DLC, which one would need to pay cash money (cheers ProJared for the phrase) to play.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

55th Birthday, on the other hand, is just full on bonkers as its all about rushing around the place like a hyper active cat to feed the birthday boy, with the monsters playing the role of party crashers trying to stop you from doing so while wearing party hats.

Years ago, Not a Hero, Daughters and Jack's 55th Birthday would all be unlocked after beating the main game without a time limit and/or a high enough rank. Nowadays, its all about getting people with more money than sense to part with greater chunks of said money. No publishers, I've paid for the game already. Why do you expect me to pay more on top? Arseholes.

R.I.P. Mother: 14/01/1955 - 03/04/2017

R.I.P. Brother: 22/01/1981 - 03/12/2018

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharp
It gets weirder too. I just realized...if..if he nailed her he technically had sex with everything and everyone on the internet. Including this forum.

Except he ALSO posts on this forum....so....so then is it masturbation? This is fucking trippy, how did I not realize this before.

Quote:
Originally posted by Holly
Your computer magically produces hentai?!

04-05-2019 7:17 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I logged into star trek online for the first time in forever. They do one of those events...because april 5th is when first contact occurred in the show timeline and the movie. And yes apparently your dude can get a replica of the tommy gun picard shoots the borg with in that event.

Apparently I was close to leveling up so now I have both ship types from wrath of khan (the miranda class/'reliant' and the constitution/'enterprise')

So basically the two kinds I wanted because they're like the coolest looking ones...outside of the original stuff but I think you need to specifically make a character in that era to get the o.g. enterprise.

And they're so far all just being named after towns or counties in New Jersey. Because somehow that just amuses me...also making the hull number a zip code on one.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

04-05-2019 7:25 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Manchester Devil:
its all about rushing around the place like a hyper active cat to feed the birthday boy, with the monsters playing the role of party crashers trying to stop you from doing so while wearing party hats.

Umbrella is creating some really terrifying bioweapons lately..

Quote by Alizarin:

04-06-2019 6:10 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

octopath traveler

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

04-08-2019 12:50 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Saw that in Gamestop. 60 bucks. They are crazy!
04-08-2019 10:48 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I think their business model for their 'brick and mortar' retail is more selling like...those funko pops or "VERY COOL" t-shirt stuff.

Cause the last time I've been in one it seemed heavily like that. It's probably more online sales in terms of actual vidjyas. Then again, springtime for gog and steam, winter for consoles (don't own a console from this generation and vidjya sporadically). So who knows.

Quote by Alizarin:

04-09-2019 4:50 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Been completely shifting focus and have been playing Dragon Quest IX and Zelda Oracle of Seasons.
04-09-2019 5:36 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Now I have a constellation class ship in STO (Picard's old ship before the Enterprise on next generation, basically). The USS Erebus Kinda dark name...and I made the hull number 1789 as a french revolution reference.

It's kinda funny in a...I'll just say raid cause I'm used to secret world before it died...also its not chugging and you just stand there firing and periodically avoiding an attack...fuckcom..seeing like an old school ship surrounded by big ones of much higher level just warping in and then zipping around basically drive-by shooting with phasers*. Sorta looks like something from the dominion war battles in deep space 9.

(*You're probably going "but what about the torpedoes". Yeah I roll with beam weaponry.)

edit: Also I think Funcom ripped off something from this game. You know that "agent system" they "added". Yeah, that's called duty officers and you send them out to do...well yeah like in star trek, blank is assigned to help/negotiate/etc on whatever.

This probably gets as bad as tsw at some point...it's also kinda bad at explaining shit, but so far...fuck it you get a starship. I'll get sick of it and forget about it again probably.

Quote by Alizarin:

04-16-2019 1:14 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Tried out the first level in dmc4 because I picked it up awhile ago on sale as I’m trying to give the series a fair shake because in theory I should like it because I like similar games. It wasn’t awful to play (to watch yes it was), but eh I’m still not sold. It’s so obnoxious that there isn’t a dodge button without locking on. It just feels unintuitive and unnecessary

I still like ninja Gaiden the most, but Bayonetta imo is much more fun than dmc too. The control scheme feels better to me and witch time is an interesting mechanic to reward good timing. I don’t really find the grading system in dmc to be that fun

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

04-20-2019 2:11 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ok so I’m a few levels into dmc 4 and I’m warming up to it a little, at least in terms of gameplay. Haven’t come across a character I like yet and I’m not expecting to. Let me clarify something from what I said earlier - it’s not that the scoring system doesn’t offer anything, it’s on the default difficulty the only real challenge lies in the scoring system. Regular enemies don’t pose any sort of threat, at least not yet.

I’m aware the game has different difficulties but I’m not really able to access them yet. Compared to say the Ninja Gaiden series, those games on anything but the easiest setting will try to murder you every few steps.

Nero’s devil bringer arm is at least as sorta fun mechanic and I’m aware the special edition has different characters who supposedly play differently.

For me right now it goes Ninja Gaiden > Bayonetta > DMC > God of War

Didnt care for God of War when I tried the series. Bayonetta isn’t extremely challenging either and also grades your performance for every set of enemies like dmc, but the game at least rewards awareness and relfexes which im not really getting a sense of in dmc

God of War was shit though

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

Yesterday, 1:38 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by The Greatest of All Time:
I’m trying to give the series a fair shake

This is probably common knowledge, but apparently that whole series is the result of like...some offshoot of the early development for what would eventually be resident evil 4.

I only ever played the first one.

Quote by Alizarin:

Pages (944): « first ... « previous 942 943 [944] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » What're you Playing?