What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Dottle 2019 politics: Fuck it, open the door to the black lodge» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (261): « first ... « previous 259 260 [261] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Dottle 2019 politics: Fuck it, open the door to the black lodge
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
01-16-2019 12:26 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yes blame Trump it is obviously his fault it's not the dems that are just doing this because they don't want to look like they're agreeing with Bad Orange Man Who is Bad

They've voted for a wall with Obama, he deported a shit ton of Mexicans, Just Visiting, hell they even approved walls with Dubya. But no, can't do it now because ORANGE

MAN

BAD

Karl Pilkington: If you sit in a bath of pineapple chunks, it can kill you. That's well documented.

01-16-2019 1:10 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Struggler:
You know, I'm starting to think the "alt right" is right about Bernie

What do you mean by this?
01-17-2019 4:50 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

i don't have a problem with a wall or any of that shit, i just fundamentally disagree with how everyone's going about this situation because this is total horseshit that we should have a shutdown last this long

the timing is fucking dumb
01-19-2019 1:51 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

But you just mentioned Trump when fundamentally it is also the dems fault for not even being willing to have discussions about it

Karl Pilkington: If you sit in a bath of pineapple chunks, it can kill you. That's well documented.

01-19-2019 1:52 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Alabastard:
Quote by Struggler:
You know, I'm starting to think the "alt right" is right about Bernie

What do you mean by this?

Bern is a limousine liberal

02-03-2019 1:14 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That's probably more pocahontas Warren

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

02-03-2019 10:47 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Come on he's got a huge house and his wife has all these shady deals

02-04-2019 3:20 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Fair enough, but I'd say the size of a house a politician lives in isn't a dead giveaway. I mean that fucker DeBlasio made such a big deal about not living in gracie mansion and he's the worst/probably most dangerous mayor NYC has had since Fernando Wood.

I'm really not familiar with his wife. I dunno what skeletons are in that proverbial closet.

edit: I'm not throwing out my feel the bern t-shirt though either way. It's a perfectly fine shirt so it'd be a waste.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

06-19-2019 11:52 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Warren emerges as potential compromise nominee - POLITICO

If that's how the Democratic party works now (Biden is your only chance), I have a campaign song

Quote by Alizarin:

07-05-2019 10:28 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Windom Earle for president.

Quote by Alizarin:

07-13-2019 9:11 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

https://archive.fo/zz1M1

Alex Hirsch is a retard cunt. He made Gravity Falls a cartoon about conspiracies yet sees one in real life and bawwws how it's made up

lmfao

07-16-2019 9:06 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

There's a reason I avoided reading his Twatter, I should have probably warned people about it, cause I saw it once and figured it'd mostly be cringey california kid stuff if politics ever came up.

Never read the Twatter feeds of pretty much anybody who made a thing you like or liked. DO NOT read Mark Frost's Twatter, I shudder to think how that's gotten based on when I last saw it.

edit: Or just never read or use Twatter, at all, for any reason. The monster has to starve.

Quote by Alizarin:

Yesterday, 2:23 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ilhan Omar's constituents 'proud to stand by her' over Trump's racist words | US news | The Guardian

Iblis please send your shaitans, save us from these people.

Quote by Alizarin:

Pages (261): « first ... « previous 259 260 [261] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Dottle 2019 politics: Fuck it, open the door to the black lodge