What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » What're you Playing?» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (947): « first ... « previous 945 946 [947] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What're you Playing?
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
07-25-2019 1:20 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by The Greatest of All Time:
That’s brutal. What happened to it

i think it overheated or something enough that it will turn on and the light will flash blue but nothing else after that
07-25-2019 1:36 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You’ve tried turning it on to safe mode?

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

07-25-2019 3:17 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

it won't even get to safe mode lol
07-26-2019 1:38 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Have you tried unplugging it for a while, then plugging it back in.

Failing that have you tried kind of doing everything until you begin shaking it or hitting it while muttering profane threats and comments under your breath, until the machine works again.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

07-26-2019 3:03 AMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

i even did that lol

i ended up chucking it in my plastic tote underneath the small emerson tv that's in it so I don't have to look at it anymore
07-31-2019 3:52 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Finished Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3

End was kinda neat if predictable. Only one character left for me to currently unlock. The infinity trials are at times legitimately difficult which is a relief. Overall probably my favorite of the three games due to how unique characters feel. I might play through the infinity trials more now to unlock more characters or I might wait for either cyclops/Colossus to be added or the marvel knights dlc

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

07-31-2019 3:57 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Back to Pokemon Ultra Sun

Golispod is pretty cool. I just arrived at the third island so I think I’m about 50% done the main campaign? 4 trials in at least and I assume there’s 8 + the road to becoming champion

The game is a little handholdy at times but it’s unfair to single it out for that as every game in Pokémon has been since black/white or maybe even diamond/pearl.

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

08-05-2019 8:40 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

ok so i'm close to being the furthest farthest forthest I've ever been on OOT before

inb4 i lose my save again or something stupid
08-07-2019 10:18 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yakuza 0 again. Took a while to do the training with the katana where you beat on the guy with your baseball bat. Lot of health drinks (well...they aren't called that..although now I want to see a yakuza game set in silent hill)

The controls for all the minigames still throw me off and I haven't quite figured out the "farming mr shakedown" thing. I get it, it's optimized well enough but yeah a controllers probably better.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

08-09-2019 9:59 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh one thing with yakuza. Is this like new vegas where once you "finish" it you can't go back and do stuff.

Quote by Alizarin:

08-10-2019 2:44 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

theres premium adventure mode after you finish the story where you can do content you missed

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

08-14-2019 2:09 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Company of Heroes 2. Still getting used to the controls, or maybe it's supposed to be difficult since the two missions I was playing were still when the red army was being overwhelmed.

Quote by Alizarin:

08-14-2019 8:38 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Got some steam wallet money from doing some stuff irl, bought Jimmy and the Pulsating Mass and am sitting on the last 11 or so dollars for when Wishlist stuff is on sale. Also someone gifted me their Humble Monthly copy of Slay the Spire as I was out the door this morning.
08-15-2019 8:48 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Wishlist stuff is on sale

Sleeping Dogs is apparently like three dollars and I think nec was talking that up once.

Quote by Alizarin:

08-15-2019 9:28 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I own sleepy dogs on ps3 but got it on pc a while back cheap or someone got it for me cheap or something

sadly i cant run it worth shit
08-15-2019 10:54 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Sleeping dogs was by far my favorite GTA clone

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

08-16-2019 11:10 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

So...worth three bucks

Quote by Alizarin:

Pages (947): « first ... « previous 945 946 [947] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » What're you Playing?