What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » What are you listening to?» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (404): « first ... « previous 402 403 [404] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What are you listening to?
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
06-19-2019 12:04 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hack frauds that can't even fix a vcr did this

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

07-04-2019 3:55 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well I was driving everybody crazy in the chat by ranting about the fall of vicksburg and how that was crucial logistically to winning the civil war. Since it's the 4th of July and that's when it happened.

So this is probably an appropriate song, about the downfall..

(This isn't a civil war era song. And also I know everyone here is smart enough to not get pissy but this shouldn't be misconstrued as "one side was right". It's the fucking internet so I guess you have to do this now.)

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

07-20-2019 1:31 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

People yelling about Mexicans, Just Visiting suffering horrors.

I'm part Irish, playa. You wanna hear about racist oppression let's talk the famine.

(Considering Iran apparently just took a British ship and we're going to be in god knows what side to side. Maybe I shouldn't have linked that...I have no problem with the English and I value them as friends. It's just I'm american and part scottish and irish and french so I like the english but will never forgive them. It's very complicated, okay. Manchester I hope this didn't offend you.)

Quote by Alizarin:

07-21-2019 12:25 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

So I dunno if I mentioned this, but I was talking to someone who went from playing bass to guitar, they were in bands. And they were saying the drummer and the bass player have to absolutely be in sync or everything will fall apart (most bass players apparently wanna be guitar players, is the problem in bands)

This is a good example of people all just working.

Quote by Alizarin:

08-07-2019 11:17 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm starting to believe the conspiracy that the world was supposed to end in 2012 and there was a glitch

Because we as a species don't deserve a TOOL album after 13 years, yet we're getting one

Socrates: Get not your friends by bare compliments, but by giving them sensible tokens of your love.

08-09-2019 10:59 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Nah it's just people misread the mayan calender.

Artillery beats step-pyramids and spears.

Quote by Alizarin:

08-16-2019 12:08 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I knew someone who rich evans'd it as "men of garlic" and was reminded of that looking at rlm stuff

Quote by Alizarin:

Pages (404): « first ... « previous 402 403 [404] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » What are you listening to?