What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » Shin Megami Tensei Online Imagine to be released in English» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (136): « first ... « previous 134 135 [136] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Shin Megami Tensei Online Imagine to be released in English
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
11-11-2014 8:06 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

This seems like something PA would do. (It is, the huskies are their football team)

Even though there was a big thing pretty recently about funding cuts, but I guess this didn't get the axe.

This doesn't even have a point to it aside from being market research. The only part affording any mild solace is I doubt an actual grant was involved since it's undergrad but still.

Quote by Miles Edgeworth:
They eventually added a system where you could transfer the "skin" of a weapon onto another one.

Oh, like tsw

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

11-11-2014 1:17 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

More or less, yeah.
04-29-2016 1:43 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Fuck this game, fuck Atlus, fuck Aeria, fuck it all.

I miss my Mirror Inu that I merged into a Pabilsag

Joan Rivers: Life goes by fast. Enjoy it. Calm down. It's all funny. Next. Everyone gets so upset about the wrong things.

04-29-2016 3:46 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Shot a mythological scottish horse* with a rifle while chilling with dottlers, then collected cans to sell.

(*kelpie)

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

04-29-2016 3:09 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Kandi Kayne:
Fuck this game, fuck Atlus, fuck Aeria, fuck it all.

I miss my Mirror Inu that I merged into a Pabilsag

That thing was great, so much reflection
04-29-2016 3:25 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I loved how it just sat there while enemies were desperately attacking it

Joan Rivers: Life goes by fast. Enjoy it. Calm down. It's all funny. Next. Everyone gets so upset about the wrong things.

04-29-2016 4:56 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Such reflection, many attacks. Wow.

Quote by Alizarin:

04-30-2016 1:16 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

My huge unicorn was the same way. Loved that thing.
06-11-2016 10:57 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You just had a normal unicorn. Why is everything yuge and classy with y---OH WAIT

06-12-2016 3:16 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Kandi Kayne:
You just had a normal unicorn. Why is everything yuge and classy with y---OH WAIT

He's gonna make SMO great again.

Quote by Alizarin:

06-15-2016 3:09 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

No I did have a special unicorn. It was immune to all physical attacks remember?

I'm pretty sure it was a bit bigger too. Accomplished Unicorn?
06-15-2016 3:54 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Wasn't that a kelpie though, or one of us had a kelpie (different thing, not really a unicorn, it's from scottish mythology)

Quote by Alizarin:

06-15-2016 9:12 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

oh right they had different types

06-15-2016 11:12 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Unicorns? There's only on unicorn

Quote by Alizarin:

06-16-2016 12:24 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah.

Like, multiple types of Garm. A tiny Uriel...
09-10-2019 11:47 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Home | ReIMAGINE, A Shin Megami Tensei IMAGINE Online Private Server idk if they're fully "there" yet but there's a pserver (but they plan on wiping when they're done doing content/translation stuff)
Pages (136): « first ... « previous 134 135 [136] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » Shin Megami Tensei Online Imagine to be released in English