What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » ArtDaily» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (34): « first ... « previous 32 33 [34] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page ArtDaily
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
06-07-2019 4:51 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Where the fuck is my picture of Swift

I hate not being able to find shit

David Lynch: A lot of artists think they want anger. But a real, strong, bitter anger occupies the mind, leaving no room for creativity.

06-14-2019 2:01 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

(Ooops, wrong Swift)

Social Credit score: Negative 1997

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

09-01-2019 10:18 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

My friends I have a dilemma. I am being outdone by myself from the past - I look at my old art and wonder how I did it. I feel inferior to myself.

Give me some prompts, please? Just don't say "JoJo doing thing" or other anime I don't know. I only know Goku.

David Lynch: A lot of artists think they want anger. But a real, strong, bitter anger occupies the mind, leaving no room for creativity.

09-01-2019 10:22 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

draw one of those oriental shorthair cats, hell idk
09-01-2019 10:41 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I have no idea what the tapdancing fuck jojo is. But I will accidentally give a reference to a thing

BOB as a silhouette in the foot of a mushroom cloud and in the foreground it's the scientists watching the trinity test?

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

09-18-2019 11:55 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

so frustrated with art right now

09-19-2019 10:21 AMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

that's a nice rat

i like rats
09-28-2019 6:38 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Bonesy:
that's a nice rat

i like rats

Just be careful if you hear them in your walls.

Quote by Alizarin:

02-17-2020 1:49 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Been doodling in a book with extremely shitty paper

Too pussy to use expensive shit

02-17-2020 7:12 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Why scared of higher quality paper.

I can't wait to read your illuminated manuscript/manifesto.

Quote by Alizarin:

02-19-2020 5:36 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Higher quality paper means higher quality art

02-22-2020 2:32 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

We're not supposed to be openly discussing getting you...oh you mean PAPER paper.

Quote by Alizarin:

03-09-2020 8:28 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

When you've listened to Metallica's black album so much you can tell what song it is from half the first note

And your brain just says "Wherever I May Roam" and you're all WTF

Oh

It's Metallica.

Fucking Metallica

11-13-2020 10:43 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm tired

11-14-2020 8:37 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Swfters finally has a piece of art on his god damn page

Swift | Flight Rising

Pages (34): « first ... « previous 32 33 [34] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » ArtDaily