What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » Game News Thread» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (191): « first ... « previous 189 190 [191] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Game News Thread
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
06-19-2019 1:05 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I like the Captain America look at least. But I liked that in the first avenger movie also, where he was wearing sort of combat gear.

(Because, captain america is pretty much an experimental weapon system, so why would they NOT be outfitted with...stuff)

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

06-20-2019 3:04 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

i have an optimistic curiosity towards the game, as i generally like super heroes and i like crystal dynamics tomb raider games. the arkham games and spider-man were great fun so the opportunity to play as iron man in potentially one of these games is appealing, as he's always been my second favorite marvel hero behind spider-man even before he became synonymous with robert downey jr

its interesting you say you like the captain america look as hes the one getting hit perhaps the hardest with criticism, with only black widow his real competition (she looks fine to me despite not resembling scarlett at all). something about iron man's head looks a little weird to me and thors armor looks, i dunno, boxy or something, but ive seen people deride the game saying it looks like a ps3 or even ps2 game, which it most certainly does not. i like the designs in ultimate alliance 3 more, but these graphics look to have more fidelity

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

06-25-2019 10:29 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by The Greatest of All Time:
its interesting you say you like the captain america look as hes the one getting hit perhaps the hardest with criticism

The "ballistic plates/vest laid over a uniform" look is the hottest look on the milan runway

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

07-18-2019 5:52 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Kinda want that lite switch they just announced but unfortunately the control stick on my 2ds is starting to have issues so I might need to get a new 2ds xl

also apparently they're doing an alternate model of switch with better battery life

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Bonesy: 07-18-2019 5:53 PM.

07-19-2019 12:22 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Nintendo would never screw over their customers with a platform

They wouldn't just release a new switch and try to make it the de facto one

It just works, they're very attuned to the desires of consumers.

Quote by Alizarin:

08-30-2019 1:52 AMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

i am excited as shit for yakuza 7 even though it'll be a long time before i can (if ever) play it
08-30-2019 3:27 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm still not done with 0.

You have to love any series where you can very easily get distracted from "I have to get to the bottom of this chinatown-esque web of betrayal and intrigue over real estate" to "This guy seems like an asshole and I have to beat them in racing model cars" and it somehow isn't a jarring transition.

Quote by Alizarin:

09-04-2019 11:05 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Today’s Nintendo direct blew my mind

Deadly Premonition 2 on the Nintendo switch

What a weird world we live in indeed!!

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

09-05-2019 11:48 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

"Deadly premonition is getting a sequel!"

Oh!

"It's possibly exclusive to that one nintendo console that's a tablet, but also not"

Oh...

Quote by Alizarin:

10-09-2019 5:18 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Sharp

Red Dead 2 coming to pc this year

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

10-10-2019 12:41 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Like, another rumor or actually happening?

Probably couldnt run it anyway but

Quote by Alizarin:

10-10-2019 5:02 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Actually happening

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

10-10-2019 5:26 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Now how did that take so long

Quote by Alizarin:

10-11-2019 6:13 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I watched something of Red Dead Redemption 2 and it reminded me a little of Metal Gear Solid 5.

...Or in the sense you can roam around an open world on a horse. Which looks fun (I doubt there are bipedal tanks powered by someone sealed within)

Quote by Alizarin:

10-11-2019 7:38 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Red Dead 2 is an amazing game, one of the best I’ve ever played. There’s some weird gameplay design choices they made, which simultaneously give the game a more realistic feeling but also less fun, but the world and story is incredible

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

Pages (191): « first ... « previous 189 190 [191] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » Game News Thread