What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Coffee Table Book - Writings  » George R.R. Martin pretty much sucks» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (6): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page George R.R. Martin pretty much sucks
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
01-24-2013 4:44 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Icarus, sun, etc.

Quote by Old Gabén:
it's my sin of choice

gluttony and sloth are also winners

Wrath is a pretty cool dude I guess

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

10-17-2019 12:03 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Several years later....

Quote by Enclave Agent:
Quote by D:
Show isn't that great except for highlight scenes that capture the juicier bits of the books. Useless sad misogynist bastard ignore his posts

WHERE THE HELL ARE THOSE DEADWOOD TV MOVIES THEY SAID WOULD HAPPEN, HBO YOU LIED TO US DAMMIT.

If you just believe hard enough, and scream constantly, tinkerbell comes back to life.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

Pages (6): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Coffee Table Book - Writings  » George R.R. Martin pretty much sucks