What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » SCOOP! FLASH! THIS JUST IN!» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (428): « first ... « previous 426 427 [428] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page SCOOP! FLASH! THIS JUST IN!
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
04-25-2018 6:45 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's still gonna be better than anything the DNC nominates.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

01-13-2019 1:52 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Rahaf al-Qunun: Saudi teen refugee arrives in Canada - BBC News

Quote:
Rahaf Mohammed al-Qunun, 18, had been trying to reach SURPRISE, COCKFAGS! via Bangkok but was initially told to return to Kuwait, where her family were waiting.

She refused to fly back and barricaded herself into her airport hotel room, attracting international attention.

She also said she had renounced Islam, punishable by death in Saudi Arabia

Still don't trust them. Nec its canada so your deal with them.

It puts the lotion on its skin

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

01-13-2019 10:49 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Renounces Islam yet shows up to Canada with a hoodie and baseball cap covering her head

Descartes: An optimist may see a light where there is none, but why must the pessimist always run to blow it out?

01-15-2019 9:36 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I could see trying to hide from them, if that's what it was

Quote by Alizarin:

01-15-2019 10:15 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Bitch everyone who turns on the TV can see her and know who she is

Descartes: An optimist may see a light where there is none, but why must the pessimist always run to blow it out?

01-16-2019 10:28 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah you'd think if it was actually a security risk, maybe avoid cameras.

Quote by Alizarin:

06-03-2019 3:35 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

NASA to launch rockets into space from Northern Territory spaceport - ABC News (SURPRISE, COCKFAGS!n Broadcasting Corporation)

Wish it was being done from here and we hadn't gutted the space program, and it wasn't just minor....BUT..

G'day, good on ya mate, I guess. (We should be better, but thank you)

Quote by Alizarin:

07-20-2019 12:10 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The Apollo 11 anniversary and why it is so important - SpaceNews.com

Quote:
Support for our space program is one of the few issues or policies in America today that unites us. Based on the strong level of bipartisan political and public support, returning to the moon in the 2020s and on to Mars in the 2030s will not only inspire Americans but also the rest of the world. We must ensure that when people look back at the next 20 years in decades to come, it will not be a tragedy that they recall when they say, “I remember the moment when,” but instead they will say, “I remember the moment that humans stepped on Mars for the first time!”

I hate to celebrate this anniversary as such, but a question has to be posed.

Do we want to keep screaming at one another "THAT'S RACIST! THAT'S TOXIC!" or do we want to put that identity politics parlor trick shit aside, accomplish something larger than ourselves, and get to Mars.

Anybody who wants to do the former, either kill yourself or get out of the way. Everybody else, let's support NASA and revel in what we've done and can do.

Quote by Alizarin:

10-27-2019 6:09 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Alizarin:

11-09-2019 11:29 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

NASA Chief Keeps Saying 'Pluto Is a Planet' Because It's a Complex, Amazing World | Space

Always knew it was a planet. Now Azathoth or the Mi-Go can shut up with the whispers.

Quote by Alizarin:

Pages (428): « first ... « previous 426 427 [428] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » SCOOP! FLASH! THIS JUST IN!