What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Covfefe  » Fucked Up Dreams!» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (132): « first ... « previous 130 131 [132] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Fucked Up Dreams!
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
10-11-2017 3:25 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm hearing the "Well Jay..." thing in you doing a mike impression so the mental image of this is even funnier.

Also I like how in both these dreams the offices are housed in a building with strange architecture.

edit:

Hol is getting into Redlettermedia canon. Because Jay apparently likes sex pervert weirdo horror movies according to Mike in (I forget what episode, they were talking about more indie/esoteric stuff)

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

10-18-2017 6:24 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Lynch had a special room. It had a video, a secretary, and small snacks. Also a huge coffeemaker.

He was showcasing his new stuff.. For kids. It was a book that talked about dealing with death. He was hoping to get it animated too.

He created a doppelganger of himself at one point. The doppelganger did work, while he just ate snacks.

The doppelganger that did work created a large machine that had death rays and shit. Good Lynch sent out an army to defeat it. I got into a mechwarrior like armored vehicle and marched out. The machine was obscured and I was the first to spot it.

Sharp: "It suggests to me he's not a political guy, something is going on" well then you're an idiot wolf blitzer

11-07-2017 10:47 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I had this long, drawn out dream about all this futuristic shit (there was also a futuristic firing range) but in the midst of it I was cheating on X with my friend Victor who in real life I have no attraction to whatsoever

In the dream I even texted Nec saying "I'm having an affair with my friend Victor lol"

I think my brain is confusing itself because Victor is extremely, hilariously nice

Sharp: "It suggests to me he's not a political guy, something is going on" well then you're an idiot wolf blitzer

02-07-2018 10:46 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I was inside Baldurs Gate or something that was very much like Baldurs Gate

At one point we were being chased by an evil gang of three people

I woke up inside the dream and I was a dude with an Atlanta Falcons blanket and I was very disappointed with myself

02-07-2018 2:11 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Struggler:
I was inside Baldurs Gate or something that was very much like Baldurs Gate

At one point we were being chased by an evil gang of three people

Lemme guess, I aggro'd them by just randomly backstabbing somebody.

Quote by Struggler:
I woke up inside the dream and I was a dude with an Atlanta Falcons blanket and I was very disappointed with myself

"But I wouldn't count out the *dubbed voice* denver broncos"

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

02-20-2018 10:13 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Under xs account

I was in a dorm I guess. There was an mmo so Sharp, my friend Peter, and a few other people were lining up yo go downstairs to play it.

I'm pretty sure it was vr?

Anyways theres a waiting lobby and you can draw stuff and put it up. Someone had an elaborate painting of trump. another of obama. I had peter take the pics to send them to x.

During this wait, sharp decided to get political. walked up and down the aisle, ranting about the democratic party. a chant started once he said something they didnt like.

my loudass voice drowned out theirs. "we dont like your opinion so we'll try to silence you" then they all laughed and shut up

the game was gonna start and we had to leave all belongings in waiting area. a lot of people had the same phone case as me

a friend of sharps or peters came up. she looked exactly like a young Hillary and I just sat there perturbed at this, wanting to blurt it out but unsure if that's just how she looks or if she was cosplaying
03-19-2018 7:41 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

This all seems very accurate.

Except the part where a friend of mine looked like Hillary. No lady I've ever been pals with looks like a goblin/halloween costume of a witch.

Quote by Alizarin:

04-03-2018 8:21 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I was in a college class.

Was headed by a professor, I kept calling him Salman Rushdie but that was because I couldn't pronounce his actual name. It was a large auditorium room. We were discussing BS when he said that he was going to try a "fun exercise".

We were going to create a play based on Berserk.

I was thrilled. But as he was picking characters he glossed over me, and all the picks for Guts were the biggest guys in the class. I immediately stood up and said "even though they can resemble the part physically, they can't act it emotionally". He told me to sit down. I did, but in my usual Hol ways he was now on The List and I wasn't having any of this shit.

So, to prove I was worthy of a stupid college play I somehow got an armor set, a sword, and a cape - tattered, of course. I tucked my hair into the armor. I couldn't get a sword as nearly as big as Guts', so I just stuck with a broadsword, which I probably couldn't even lift in real life anyway but.

As I wear this armor though, I guess it's conveniently possessed - a zombie-ish thing came after me from under a New York sewer grate, and I had to kill it. Then a fucking subway train became possessed and I had to find out a way to stop that, too. (it involved destroying a power supply and getting some people to destroy a track so it'd crash)

After my heroics people started to follow me like a Band of the Hawk. There were a lot of demonic things in NY, and we all started kicking ass and taking names. All of the computers were possessed on Wall Street and we had to take them down, for instance.

I sat in Central Park overlooking the scenery and a flock of birds went by. One of the guys from the "band" came by and made a joke that I need to find a Casca. I just stared through him and he backed off, lol.

I became Guts at that point I guess and no longer cared about the play, because I didn't go back to the college or anything in the dream.

04-10-2018 12:23 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
All of the computers were possessed on Wall Street and we had to take them down, for instance.

So, pretty much Goldman Sachs.

edit: Insert joke along the lines of "Unlike Griffith they did everything wrong"

Quote by Alizarin:

04-29-2018 10:07 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I had sleep paralysis last night. Lots of incoherent yelling outside, it was so bizarre - I could make out some of it in clear English, which was my first clue that I was dreaming, but most of it was this strange, almost inhuman shouting, like a constant stream of noise. Some of the stuff I could make out was weird, too - "I SLAMMED THE DOOR ON MY FINGER" *incoherent noise* "SHUT THE FUCK UP" *more noise* "GOD DAMMIT!"

I tried to sit up to go lock my door, because I was really afraid something was happening outside my apartment, but I was frozen to my bed, and I realized I couldn't see anything. I felt more and more dread until I finally woke up and realized it was all a dream. A REALLY realistic dream. Those voices felt like they were right there.

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

04-30-2018 1:52 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
I was frozen to my bed, and I realized I couldn't see anything. I felt more and more dread until I finally woke up and realized it was all a dream. A REALLY realistic dream. Those voices felt like they were right there.

That is literally the worst part of sleep paralysis.

Cause that happened to me once, and it wasn't as vivid as you described...or...well it was different. But the whole inability to move thing totally happened. It was the dead of night and I woke up but just could not move. As if being restrained. Then fell back asleep.

And my house is supposedly haunted, and this was ages ago when we first moved here and I was younger, so before I realized wtf this was my immediate thought was "Uh...why was I immobilized randomly in the dead of night?"

Sleep Paralysis is fuckin' weird, yeah.

Quote by Alizarin:

05-02-2018 8:01 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Its worse when you sleep suck dick IMO

11-15-2019 8:30 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

For some reason the last one involved tossing out old books, but there was one that was falling apart and I didn't want to cause it seemed fascinating, then it wasn't a book but one of those deals where a steel ball goes through a maze, constructed out of an old book.

(Just go with whatever this implies)

Quote by Alizarin:

11-25-2019 5:11 PMXander is offline Send an Email to Xander Homepage of Xander Search for Posts by Xander Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I woke up and remembered this website, so I came here and logged in, and wow. You know I've had an account here for more than half my life? How fucking strange. MEGA MAN. I'll probably forget I made this post, but I hope everyone is alive and well. Until the next time.
11-26-2019 10:33 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

There is a theory I'm dead, but projecting my consciousness.

(If not, could we start that rumor)

As far as who's still here...well, the people who deserve to be here remain. A great many things occurred.

Quote by Alizarin:

11-27-2019 11:00 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hi Xander

Pages (132): « first ... « previous 130 131 [132] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Covfefe  » Fucked Up Dreams!