What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » What're you Playing?» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (952): « first ... « previous 950 951 [952] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What're you Playing?
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
11-23-2019 6:34 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by The Greatest of All Time:
that just begs the question why

It's Gary Oak

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

11-25-2019 11:07 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

should have a switch lite in about 2 weeks thanks to a friend of a friend
11-27-2019 4:53 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

so i finished the main story of pokemon shield. these arent the best pokemon games ever, but they're also not the worst (for me that title goes to X/Y). the last few routes,towns and gyms feel pretty rushed, but the game has perhaps the most satisfying climax in the series (in all honesty probably second to gen V, though the graphical presentation in gen viii adds quite abit)

the hate the game is getting has more to do with people having unrealistic expectations, but for me its pretty much what id expect out of a switch pokemon game. take that as you will. its easily the best a pokemon game has looked. the wilds, a more open map than routes arent terribly impressive compared to some other sprawling open world games, but its a good addition especially with the weather and pokemon selection changing daily

the national dex being removed is a thing and i wouldn't hesitate to say id prefer to have all the pokemon in the game, but with whats there its still hard to slim down your team to just six pokemon as theres a good selection available

b/w are still my favorites, but sw/sh are probably my second to third favorites

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

11-27-2019 10:42 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Bonesy:

Who do I have to fellate to get a switch

Dali: Mistakes are almost always of a sacred nature. Never try to correct them. On the contrary: rationalize them, understand them thoroughly. After that, it will be possible for you to sublimate them.

11-27-2019 6:33 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

it wasn't free, they said i can pay them back when i work but i'm planning on sending some or most of my xmas money over as a partial payment
11-30-2019 5:20 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

links awakening

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

11-30-2019 1:45 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

remake or original?
11-30-2019 7:11 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Remake

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

11-30-2019 8:07 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

it looks fun from watching my friend in brooklyn stream it

just sometimes lag hits

i might borrow it from neighbor at some point
12-01-2019 5:42 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

so dynamaxing in sword and shield is actually a lot better than i would have initially given it credit for. i wrote it off as a simplified combination of mega evolution and z moves. which it sorta is, but you can only see the real potential of the system if you play doubles. in single battle its pretty eh, but each superpowered dynamax has a secondary effect, such as changing weather, terrain, increasing speed or defense and it applies to both the pokemon using it and its partner. so its simultaneously an attack and a set up combined in one

you only get three turns in the battle dynamxed though, so you have to choose the right time to use it

also corviknight is a stud

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

12-02-2019 10:51 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Struggler:
Quote by Bonesy:

Who do I have to fellate to get a switch

...So, robbing the gamestop..you want the basic model or that new one?

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

12-03-2019 8:17 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Whatever's easier to rob really

Dali: Mistakes are almost always of a sacred nature. Never try to correct them. On the contrary: rationalize them, understand them thoroughly. After that, it will be possible for you to sublimate them.

Yesterday, 6:15 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

In that scenario it seems like both...

...But then you go to far and demand to know if they have any fallout 76 promotional standees or whatever in the back. Because you need them as sort of a voodoo doll.

Quote by Alizarin:

Yesterday, 7:26 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I am now caught up on where I was at earlier this year on Dragon Quest XI. Kinda wanna slow down because it feels like I might finish it before xmas when I was gonna buy it myself instead of borrowing it lol
Pages (952): « first ... « previous 950 951 [952] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » What're you Playing?