What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Create anime waifus» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Create anime waifus
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
07-27-2019 6:13 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Some are real winners like the ones I attached to this post

I think it shuts down August 5th

MakeGirlsMoe - Create Anime Characters with A.I.!

Joan Rivers: Life goes by fast. Enjoy it. Calm down. It's all funny. Next. Everyone gets so upset about the wrong things.

07-27-2019 6:17 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I fucking burst out laughing at these

Seems the ai can't do ponytails very well

Joan Rivers: Life goes by fast. Enjoy it. Calm down. It's all funny. Next. Everyone gets so upset about the wrong things.

07-27-2019 5:55 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

This black lodge themed dating sim looks pretty weird

Social Credit score: Negative 1997

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

07-27-2019 6:40 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh look it's a talosian in a wig.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

07-27-2019 9:34 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Its true face is the upper left of the skull

07-28-2019 8:38 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

"*rapid sniffling and wiping nose* I have the greatest idea, okay. It's a tapas restaurant but it's like a buffet...yeah, yeah. I just need some seed money here. DON'T FUCKING...oh that was just a shadow. This will work."

Quote by Alizarin:

10-03-2019 7:54 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

there is also Waifu Labs
10-03-2019 11:09 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

"In the name of *hiccups, waves bottle* Jaegermeister...I will..*collapses while mumbling how they are totally fine to drive*"

Quote by Alizarin:

12-12-2019 11:42 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Melt-chan is my favorite

12-13-2019 12:32 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm triggered by the second one with the blue eyes and dark hair and want to kill it. I will not be replaced.

Quote by Alizarin:

02-16-2020 4:04 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The manhattan project...MKUltra...drones. All impressive.

But ladies and gentlemen, we don't stop with impressive. No. No...we go further. That's just who we are as a species.

So I'm proud to announce a brand new, full spectrum weapon system that will surpass metal gear! And it just...works. Pre-orders will be available soon.

Quote by Alizarin:

02-16-2020 8:20 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Bonesy:
there is also Waifu Labs

Nah this ones lame. I tried creating a redhead (what if rebecca chambers got infected with the t-virus) And it just made it a little girl waifu from a dating sim and tried to sell a body pillow.

If you can't make an abomination against nature and god for funsies then it's just weeb shit.

Quote by Alizarin:

Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Create anime waifus