What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Dragonball» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Dragonball
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
02-14-2020 11:11 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

X has been playing Kakarot. This poses a question

Favorite Dragonball character? Favorite villain? Favorite arc? Favorite fight? Favorite God adjacent?

For me I'm guessing it's

Goku
Buu
Buu Saga? I haven't watched anything but Freeza in a long time
There are so many. I know my least favorite was Trunks vs Zamasu.
Beerus! Kitty who loves noodles

Mel Brooks: Everything we do in life is based on fear, especially love.

02-14-2020 2:58 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Vegeta's my favorite character i think with piccolo in second maybe?
favorite meme character: farmer with gun
favorite villain: probably frieza or cell
favorite arc: cell or any part of the last Super tournament arc that didn't involve Jiren
favorite fight: idk
least favorite arc: goku black
02-15-2020 3:16 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

favorite character is goku, followed by piccolo. goku is just too darn lovably stupid.

buu just edges freeza out as my favorite villain. freeza is a cool character and easily the most despicable in the series but its the childlike nature of buu that separates him from the rest to me. his pure elation where he dances around after he thinks he defeated vegetto is one of the best things ive ever seen a villain do

favorite arc, again, buu, followed by freeza. i get some of the complaints about the buu arc, it kinda loses direction a couple times, but at its best its the best combination of early dragonball humour with later dragonball action. i really appreciate mr. satans contributions to how everything plays out, and vegeta reveals himself as the best character toriyama has written by the conclusion. he's not my favorite character, but his growth is on full display when he sacrifices himself for his family and when he uses himself to distract kid buu because hes finally willing to accept that goku is just better than him

favorite fight, oh my, its been a long time since ive watched a lot of them but i'll list the ones i found memorable:

piccolo vs freeza
goku vs freeza
piccolo vs cell (first form)
goku vs hit
goku and vegeta vs janemba (if movies count)

if i had to narrow it down to one im going with goku vs freeza as it had the best emotional impact

goku vs hit was a neat one as hit is pretty unique as far as dragonball abilities go, though he kinda looks like trenchcoat cell

i havent seen super after the purple clone shit

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

02-16-2020 3:51 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Wait there's a cat that eats noodles in this

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

02-17-2020 12:50 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Beerus is a purple anthropomorphic cat with golden yellow eyes and large pointed ears. He is modeled after the 14-year-old cat currently living with Akira Toriyama, Debo, a Cornish Rex. In spite of developing a serious illness, and the vet declaring it didn’t have long to live, it miraculously got better on its own, and the vet said it might be some kind of demon.

Mel Brooks: Everything we do in life is based on fear, especially love.

02-17-2020 7:08 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Beerus needs to be louder, angrier, and have access to a time machine.

(The "and the vet said the cat might be a demon because it got better" thing is my favorite part.)

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Dragonball