What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Some kind of underground Craigslist - Ask an Admin  » Dottle News» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Dottle News
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
11-27-2016 1:05 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Just for general "news" about ol Dot.

The namechange I gave it is a joke, we are not affiliated with or endorse Trump in any sort of fashion.

It was made as a "Trump is gonna be president...aint that a thing"

Dali: There is only one difference between a madman and me. The madman thinks he is sane. I know I am mad.

11-27-2016 3:00 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's certainly very Trumpy.
11-29-2016 7:47 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

We may however be affiliated with all the fictional boogeymen that partisans blamed the election on (russian hackers, people going to hell, etc)

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

12-01-2016 8:23 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

But I thought this WAS hell.
12-02-2016 9:57 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Does Dot have news?

12-02-2016 5:57 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Alabastard:
But I thought this WAS hell.

It's more of a purgatory/fog world thing from my understanding

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

12-02-2016 5:58 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh.

Makes sense.

Dali: There is only one difference between a madman and me. The madman thinks he is sane. I know I am mad.

12-03-2016 10:19 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I like fog though.
12-03-2016 3:01 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You'd have loved the other night then.

I didn't, cause I had to go look to see if UPS had done something stupid and tossed the mail in the wrong place, which meant trying to use my phone as a flashlight in the dark and the fog to scan the ground for an item....

.....Damn now that I describe it, all that's missing is radio static and my golden retriever suddenly having one of those split-head mouths.

Quote by Alizarin:

12-09-2016 12:29 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

And also finding it covered in blood.
12-11-2016 9:55 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

We're not apologizing for the joke though. (I assume)

If random intertubes people see this and are offended by the title, well, go back to your bubble and cry about how you caused a loss because you had to nominate a criminal nobody likes instead of somebody who probably would have swept the floor with their opponent and given you everything you profess to support.

Awesome

Quote by Alizarin:

01-12-2017 10:55 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I decided to take Cadillacs and Dinosaurs and make it into a general science forum. I moved the Ocean thread and will be moving more science and math threads into there.

03-16-2020 11:19 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I changed the name of this, because it was funny. (we all know that)

...Is there anybody even here anymore to ask about stuff? Bueller...? Bueller...?

Quote by Alizarin:

03-17-2020 11:16 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm here

03-17-2020 1:29 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

honk
03-29-2020 6:22 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I forget where I heard that now, but the name is still funny

Quote by Alizarin:

Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Some kind of underground Craigslist - Ask an Admin  » Dottle News