What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » So how is everyone doing?» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page So how is everyone doing?
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
04-06-2020 11:43 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Posts are a pretty rare thing these days, but I thought I’d make this topic to talk about the very real situation in the world right now of Covid 19. How are you holding up hopefully Safely? How are things in your city/town?

I haven’t worked since the middle of March. We shut down indefinitely but I told my boss because I’m on medication to suppress my immune system that I’m not returning to work until the situation is better even if we open up again. She said she understood and that shouldn’t be an issue with HR. As it stands, right now I am getting paid for this month so I can’t complain too Much. I haven’t stepped outside my apartment in two weeks now.

I’m so far pretty impressed with how my head of state, Trudeau, is handling this. He implemented a plan so that the government will pay 75% of employees salaries for small, medium and big businesses during this pandemic and I’m hoping my employer is eligible for this. It’s concerning because I can only assume we will be racking up a lot of national debt but.. it’s better than not surviving right now

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

04-06-2020 4:32 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

hanging in there, i'm an "essential worker" or whatever at my job so I'm still working at the gas station

playing lots of video games on my days off obv
04-06-2020 5:55 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm an essential worker shilling booze behind my new full face shield

I'm getting a bit extra hazard pay also

David Lee Roth: Music is like girlfriends to me; I'm continually astonished by the choices other people make.

04-07-2020 5:40 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Part of me wants to just link the "how long have we been on this rock, help me to recollect" scene from the lighthouse. Which is only half-joking. I think we shuttered around when you did, and it then kept just rolling on forward and now is just on "further notice".

I attempted to deal with the state government's website on sunday.

As for how the town is. Further notice seems to be the watchword. We aren't under full on quarantine, it's more the social distancing/avoid if possible.

Quote:
behind my new full face shield

I was just about to ask if they'd put up the shielding

Social Credit score: Negative 1997

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

04-15-2020 11:43 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

No, they haven't

Also I pulled my back reaching for something in the fridge lololol

David Lee Roth: Music is like girlfriends to me; I'm continually astonished by the choices other people make.

04-15-2020 7:14 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Whaaaat

Social Credit score: Negative 1997

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » So how is everyone doing?