What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Billy Mays vs. Vince the Shamwow guy» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (11): « first ... « previous 9 10 [11] Post New Thread Post Reply
Poll: Choose your character
Billy Mays 8 66.67%
Vince 4 33.33%
Total:12 Votes100%

Go to the bottom of this page Billy Mays vs. Vince the Shamwow guy
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
08-19-2012 2:45 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by us:
Stop posting on Book of Faces, Nine. Book of Faces sucks.

Quote by Nine:

(See, it's funny because he looks a little like LeVar Burton.)
08-19-2012 3:21 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

We got davey and money back from there, so the win/loss ratio is in our favor.

Nine is maybe just...acceptable loss. Not the endgame of the operation I wanted. But we knew there would be casualties...sometimes you gotta get blood on your hands.

Social Credit score: Negative 1997

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

08-19-2012 3:23 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Zuckerburg claimed one, but only one

Sharp: ...this is not art. If this is what art is now, I am done. I fold, I quit. This is not art, and if saying this means I'm the odd man out from this damnable age until I expire, sure I'll do that.

Fuck the 21st century, it's been nothing but a series of disappointments.

08-19-2012 3:25 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by SUP, BITCHES:
Zuckerburg claimed one, but only one

Two were rescued. Statistically we kicked his ass.

dottle ALWAYS FUCKING WINS

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

08-19-2012 9:44 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

does this make me a facewalker

08-19-2012 9:47 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by D:
does this make me a facewalker

I totes use the term nightwalkers when refering to our overnighters at work.

also: answer plz the question

08-20-2012 12:03 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

There was a question?
08-20-2012 12:06 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I suppose there was the "facewalker" question

Sharp: ...this is not art. If this is what art is now, I am done. I fold, I quit. This is not art, and if saying this means I'm the odd man out from this damnable age until I expire, sure I'll do that.

08-20-2012 6:09 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by SUP, BITCHES:
I suppose there was the "facewalker" question

Bingo.

04-13-2020 12:24 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I miss us.

Well, some of us. Nine, aliz, davey..rest of us are still around.

Quote by Alizarin:

04-15-2020 11:38 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Is there a friend app Sharp can download

04-15-2020 12:33 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

grindr but for civil war aficionados?
04-15-2020 7:27 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Swipe right to besiege Petersburg and overtake Richmond. Dial 1-900 mortar.

Quote by Alizarin:

04-16-2020 4:24 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I said friends not fuckbuddies

04-16-2020 4:36 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

do they even have normal friend apps let alone friend apps for sharp
04-16-2020 10:26 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I put the points into perception and agility instead of charisma.

Quote by Alizarin:

04-19-2020 10:35 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm sure they have friend apps. Not sure if it could help Sharp, though

Pages (11): « first ... « previous 9 10 [11] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Billy Mays vs. Vince the Shamwow guy