What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » Is this the oldest internet forum in existence?» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Is this the oldest internet forum in existence?
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
07-11-2018 12:15 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Bonesy:
who is the mr wiggles of tdottle

and who is the mr jiggles

Do the Evans! - GIF on Imgur

Also they gave away the secret of our longevity. If you try to close dottle windows just keep opening.

Social Credit score: Negative 1997

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

06-23-2020 4:08 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Freeze:
I earnestly searched across the web and found no other forum dating back to the very early 2000's.

I think this may be a piece of history.

We're actually a lost city, the final remnant of an unknown civilization that was struck from all historical records. And the nameless one whos time shall come again (there's a very complex equation involving the alignment of stars, ambient temperature during the harvest, and the results of the stanley cup) will not stop fucking snoring as they lie dreaming of the great and terrifying awakening...that's what that irritating, barely audible noise is.

You don't really get used to it, it's just kind of always there.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

09-08-2020 11:12 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Shoutout to my friend Mark

Lincoln: If it ever reach us it must spring up amongst us; it cannot come from abroad. If destruction be our lot we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen we must live through all time or die by suicide.

09-11-2020 12:50 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Big ups to maybe dead people from other forums, who wouldn't really gel that well here anyway

Quote by Alizarin:

Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » Is this the oldest internet forum in existence?