What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » Game News Thread» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (193): « first ... « previous 191 192 [193] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Game News Thread
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
05-05-2020 5:53 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

civil war asscreed when
05-05-2020 7:01 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's not like I've thought about that at all.

How you do it with rifled muskets and still be sneaking around I dunno exactly. Also can you imagine the shitstorm you'd create (whoever you make being manipulated by either conspiratorial side will piss off somebody)

Although I had an idea for that, I was watching 'ride with the devil' the other week for the first time in ages..if you set it out in the western theater where it was more guerillas operating nominally under a 'cause'.

You could probably skirt around that. Have it be there's a piece of eden or whatever it is, and the templars and assassins just have ties to pro-union or pro-secession forces but it's really just their covert endless war. There's your cover so pissbabbies can't yell.

edit: Alternatively, war is in the background and it's like about the espionage so in a city setting and something something ancient aliens templars and assassins so you're doing the sick parkour moves off buildings rather than out in the woods. Although wasn't one of them 1870s london, that might be too similar.

Text me ubisoft.

Quote:
Assassins creed brotherhood gives Ezio a Roman sequel adventure, but I suspect you mean the Roman Empire

I meant mythology, if that's the direction these last couple are going in, but...there is a crossover between greek and roman mythology so maybe they found it redundant.

Social Credit score: Negative 1997

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

08-04-2020 12:02 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Spider-Man announced for the upcoming Avengers game on and gamers are crying that he’s exclusive To PlayStation

I guess it sucks if you were planning on playing it on Xbox or pc, but this game was probably going to sell the most copies on PS4 anyways. Also if someone really cared about playing as Spider-Man they’d probably already have a PS4 for the Spider-Man game. It was one of the big reasons I bought a PS4 and the miles morales game is the only reason I want a ps5

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

08-13-2020 6:39 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I thought it wasn't even coming to the PC.

And yeah despite my terrible arachnophobia spidey is best boi (or the only comics I read really), that one on the playstation looks really good. Like arkham but with spoder mensch.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

08-30-2020 8:57 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

New Gotham related game, Batman is dead and people are upset, it’s a co-op two player open world game that kinda looks like Arkham but kinda not

People are calling the graphics fortnite graphics i don’t really give a fuck, could be fun. I love super hero games and I’m completely ok with Bruce being dead - I like the Batfamily and we barely even saw them in the Arkham series. Red Hood looks interesting with his usage of guns, but Tim is my favorite of these four characters

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

09-05-2020 2:41 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

"heh co-op" sorta arkham sounds intriguing.

Also not-spoiler: I'm sure batman and commissioner gordon don't stay dead.

Quote:
Red Hood looks interesting with his usage of guns

Totally the one I'd use, my character in secret world was basically dodge around firing handguns (or, the second iteration of it...now I made myself sad cause that whole thing is completely dead)

Quote by Alizarin:

10-08-2020 1:23 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The original Metal Gear Sollid is reportedly getting a PS5-exclusive remake | GamesRadar+

Okay, weird idea but hear me out. Remake MGS 3 but using the engine and gameplay from mgs 5. So it actually looks like the open world-ish jungle setting the initial trailer for 3 suggested. You might have to change the maps a little. Or maybe a lot..

And I mean I played mgs 3 like a bunch, it's fine and probably my favorite, but this seems even better. Unless Kojima owns the engine that mgs 5 is on...and he's a fucking weirdo that wants to blow money on hanging out with whathisface from that zombie show and mads mikkelsen.

And konami could stop making pachinko machines and make another fucking silent hill...an actual good one.

Quote by Alizarin:

10-15-2020 10:02 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

SEGA is apparently giving away free shit on steam. Mostly old stuff I guess, like sanic oc donut steal

Unfortunately, not Yakuza. Apparently a thing for shogun 2: total war if you have it. (I think you just automatically have that if you have shogun 2 now)

Otherwise, still Control. Which I jokingly say is RE2 if you replace zombies with extra-dimensional entities. Either way it's some chick trying to find their missing brother.

Quote by Alizarin:

Pages (193): « first ... « previous 191 192 [193] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » Game News Thread