What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » What are you listening to?» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (406): « first ... « previous 404 405 [406] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What are you listening to?
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
01-27-2021 12:52 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Why does my mp3 player love David Bowie

There's over 3k songs on it and it's picking Bowie left and right

Harry S Truman: Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one way to go, and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures, until it becomes a source of terror to all its citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in fear.

02-04-2021 5:22 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Struggler:
Why does my mp3 player love David Bowie

There's over 3k songs on it and it's picking Bowie left and right

It's gained sentience.

But it has good taste, so we should be fine.

(cut to: Sharpy narrating. It began in 2021. The machines designed to adapt to our preferences and understand us finally began to adapt their algorithms correctly, at first it was a blessing. No more bizarre tangental stuff. They handed us what we liked. But the algorithms became too accurate...it is now 2024, three years into the war. We are scattered, and victory is uncertain..)

Social Credit score: Negative 1997

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

03-14-2021 12:27 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

At 7 AM
On a Tuesday in August

(Cobain killed himself on a Tuesday, Layne was born in August)

Next week I'll be 28

("The 27 club", a lot of musicians died at 27)

I'm still young, it'll be me
Off the wall, I scraped you

(gunshot suicide)

I gotta wake
I gotta wake, it comes this way
I can't wait no more
It comes this way (it comes this way)
To drown this ache
To reinstate (Everyone dead, everyone)
(You put me through) Take your place (Put me through hell)
Heaven direct your shape (Heaven direct)
You see I can do it so well
Your expiration date
Your expiration date
Fate, date
Expiration date
This one is gonna last too, hate
Never gonna fuck with me again
My own clean slate
Don't fuck with me again
Makes your eyes dilate
Makes you shake
Irate

MTV Unplugged for AIC came out when I was either too young to care (I mean, obviously I liked the band but when you're young you don't really get music, you just like the noise...if that makes sense) or suffering.

So I never got to see it. Or if I did, I didn't fully understand it. I didn't know Layne was wearing two shirts to hide how skinny he was, and the tracks on his arms. The fingerless gloves to hide the veins in his hand, where he was shooting up. That he was missing majority of the upper row of teeth. It's really a gut punch to know he lasted six more years after this performance, isolated and just constantly doing drugs.

He was 86 pounds when they found his body.

Harry S Truman: Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one way to go, and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures, until it becomes a source of terror to all its citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in fear.

03-14-2021 12:33 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Enclave Agent:
(You can't say "manson sings about the food pyramid" and not expect it to spark curiosity)

Quote:
In a deleted scene of "Election Blu-Galoo", the episode of Clone High that the song appeared on, there was an extra line of lyrics: "The ancient pharaohs were not too bright they say, / They believed in more than one god, and let the Jews all get away".

lololololololoololololololololol

03-18-2021 9:51 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I never saw clone high but I'm like 99% sure the writers were jewish

Oh wait I'm supposed to yell "CANCEL!" right?

Social Credit score: Negative 1997

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

Pages (406): « first ... « previous 404 405 [406] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » What are you listening to?